IE problem (3 Viewers)

I took the plunge and did this

Some odd things

Firefox scrolling is fucked- even after reinstalling

Everything that used to be on the C Drive is now on the D drive

is this bad?

define "fucked"

sounds like you just installed on the wrong partition, or perhaps your machine has a system recovery partition that windows' installer has (incorrectly) identified as c:\ maybe i dunno

define "fucked"

sounds like you just installed on the wrong partition, or perhaps your machine has a system recovery partition that windows' installer has (incorrectly) identified as c:\ maybe i dunno

fucked- scroll is errtic and blinky, like it keeps refreshing the page

I think youre right about installing in the wrong partition- though I recall I had no choice when I was running the instalation cd

It should be ok on D though..right?

yeah it'll be grand... although if it was me i'd do it again ha

good! i think!

i find the whole thing a baffling ordeal of trial and error so Ill leave it as it is

Any suggestions to improve the firefopx scrolling? ive already unistalled and reinstalled

good! i think!

i find the whole thing a baffling ordeal of trial and error so Ill leave it as it is

Any suggestions to improve the firefopx scrolling? ive already unistalled and reinstalled

Is the scrolling just specific to FF or other applications? What happens if you drag a window by its title bar around the screen? Does it look janky? If so, your graphics driver isn't installed. If it looks okay, sounds like you need to enable smooth scrolling in FF (Tools > Options > Advanced > General Tab > Check the 'Use smooth scrolling' checkbox.)

Is the scrolling just specific to FF or other applications? What happens if you drag a window by its title bar around the screen? Does it look janky? If so, your graphics driver isn't installed. If it looks okay, sounds like you need to enable smooth scrolling in FF (Tools > Options > Advanced > General Tab > Check the 'Use smooth scrolling' checkbox.)

It's just Firefox

I think i've already tired that "smooth scrolling" option, but i'll try again

thanks

yeah this actually makes it worse

Its only on Firefox though

How can I check or repair my video card drivers?

It was as a few of you suggested, a problem with the video drivers

I learned today that just because a dialog box reads "these video drivers have been found on your system" and there are green check marks beside them, it does not necessarily mean that the drivers are actually installed on your system

thanks again for the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back