i wish this was a joke (1 Viewer)

i know, they're all crazy right?
the bad thins is these arent really run of the mill civilians, they're people with access to media, and alot of the public would be influenced by these insane fucked up anti-everything assholes!

Could we get them all sectioned on the grounds that they have the mental faculties of 5yr olds?

The evidence is clear, they have no empathy, they're unable to function in a grown-up society where everyone has to compromise slightly ie: they have no concept of altruism - you have to let other people have what they want sometimes and in turn they let you have what you want sometimes - , they refuse to accept any viewpoint other than 'what they want' and are willing to resort to antisocial and violent tactics to get it not to mention bullying. This all sounds like the tactics of a small child with severely retarded social skills and as such these people clearly are not fit to function in normal society.

yeah i totally agree with you. what keeps cropping up however, are the comments about following gods wil, this is gods mission, he was appointed by god..........
sound familiar>??????????
these are the exact sentiments that the american government has tried to pull the arab community up on (ie their belief in jihad for example)
but these american fucks are so out of it they sound more fundementalist and dangerous than anyone else!

La La said:
yeah i totally agree with you. what keeps cropping up however, are the comments about following gods wil, this is gods mission, he was appointed by god..........
sound familiar>??????????
these are the exact sentiments that the american government has tried to pull the arab community up on (ie their belief in jihad for example)
but these american fucks are so out of it they sound more fundementalist and dangerous than anyone else!

Merriam Webster Dictionary said:
Etymology: Middle English ypocrisie, from Old French, from Late Latin hypocrisis, from Greek hypokrisis act of playing a part on the stage, hypocrisy, from hypokrinesthai to answer, act on the stage, from hypo- + krinein to decide
1 : a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not; especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion

Siege mentality: Scroll down in particular to the "functions of..." and "consequences of..." sections.

it actually IS a joke, insofar as the whole thing just makes me laugh my ass off. these people are INsane. that Ann Coulter is un-fucking-real...

seriously, can we just start rounding up all these wacko religious types and begin a neutering/spaying process? i don't care if it's inhumane or if that would make us "as bad as them"...it's the only sensible thing to do...i would have said 'extermination process' but apparently that's frowned upon...and besides, it would make me queasy. Nuts i can chop off, heads not so much.

Seriously. For serious.

lol at the pic of Henry Morris, wierd looking fcks like that have just got to say wierd fcking things ;)
And hasn't George senior aged alot ;]

Lord Damian said:
it actually IS a joke, insofar as the whole thing just makes me laugh my ass off. these people are INsane. that Ann Coulter is un-fucking-real...

Seriously. For serious.

i'm giving this thread a bump because did anyone see ann coulter aka transvestite on the today show with matt lauer? youtube it. she's a fucking BITCH. "those 9/11 widows are milking it for all they can etc"

fucking hell!

what was that all about? the original link now just gives this:

Page Shutdown

Due to the popularity of this page, I've ironically had to delete it from my server.
I created this page over a year ago and linked to it once at the John Kerry campaign forums,
and since then it has become very popular.
This was not my intention.
While I did a decent amount of research for the page I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any of the quotes
Seeing a page I threw together in a few hours posted on Stephanie Miller's blog is flattering, but I
would hate to see one of the quotes be discredited, and by proxy, all the other perfectly valid quotes be discredited as well.
(A typical republican tactic, ie: memogate)

I also simply can't support the amount of bandwidth the page is taking up. This page is floating around on the web in various incarnations
anyway, so it's no as if I'm deleting it forever, but I am disassociating myself from it's contents.
-Elliot

good god almighty. instant nauseating anger. moments of unintentional hilarity though, particularly:
"Gays who practice oral sex verge on consuming raw human blood"
-- Paul Cameron

he should tuck in his teeth next time.

Brian Conniffe said:
good god almighty. instant nauseating anger. moments of unintentional hilarity though, particularly:
"Gays who practice oral sex verge on consuming raw human blood"
--Paul Cameron

he should tuck in his teeth next time.

RED WINGS
jhd-nhl-redwings.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back