i want to discuss this (1 Viewer)

ms.b.haven

(Retired)
i'm intrigued to know why some people picked the avatar they have...or was any thought put into them at all? coz some of them are a bit strange

g my computer is overloading with information. come on it's an easy thread, and it might separate the creative from the not so creative....bah.hum.bug.

ms.b.haven said:
i'm intrigued to know why some people picked the avatar they have...or was any thought put into them at all? coz some of them are a bit strange
i like the picture

i think it's nearly time for the brady family christmas photo to return though

o.k.
well i just like danger mouse and it reminded me of the days i'd come home from school with my blue and yellow bag and mam would be in the kitchen making soup (coz it was the cold dark months) and she'd make croutons (well they were just bits of toast cut up in squares) and i'd sit in front of the tv with not a care in the world, those were the happier times in my life...aw :)

i haven't seen that

actually pete i always figured you looked like george jr coz of the avatar, don't know why, it was just the association...
pete said:
i think it's nearly time for the brady family christmas photo to return though

I pity the fool who don't like my avatar!

I love Mr. T and tried for ages to put up and avatar but they were all too big eventually I got around to editing this one so it'd fit and its really small! How come some peoples avatars are bigger than the 130x60 pixels?? I wasn't allowed to go over that!

Mine is just me. And that, as they say, is that.

I have been considering changing it recently, possibly to one of these handsome fellas:

whiteneck.jpg

twoalpacas.jpg

mcduff2.jpg

it's true.

I tried to change my avatar last night to one of Thurston, but it wouldn't let me.

i think you have to give pete some money first for his empire...
Junglebob said:
How come some peoples avatars are bigger than the 130x60 pixels?? I wasn't allowed to go over that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back