i saw this madser on the quays yesterday.. (1 Viewer)

I was driving home around 1:30 last night and in my headlights I saw this figure lying prone in the middle of the road. After swerving to avoid it I went back utterly convinced I was going to find a dead person that had been in a hit and run. Just as I got to the body a garda car pulled up as someone who had passed by a few minutes before had called them.

Turns out it was a horrendously drunk woman who eventually woke up and after 5 minutes she remembered she could talk and began weeping and saying "I'm sorry", over and over. But when I was there on my own walking up to her my heart was in my throat over what I thought I was going to find, I could have easily gone over her and killed her.

christ - fuckin drunks! i think the same thing happened to jo mangle in neighbours in about 1991

On the Kilcock -> Clane road.

Same road today as I was driving up to town. Some boy racer mobile wrapped around a pole with one blood covered dude walking around the place and the ambulance guys tending to someone who looked in serious trouble in the passenger seat. Also about a year ago a Polish guy drank a load of Vodka with his mates and passed out while riding his bike home and I found him slumped on the side of the road in a heap. Kildare County Council musta built that road on an Indian burial ground.

one time in when i lived in Phibsboro i looked out my window to find a naked black dude wriggling in the grass. he then jumped up and legged it in front of a car. then he lay on the ground surrounded by blood and tried to stick his head under the wheel of a slowly passing bus. when the cops and fire brigade came he jumped up and started headbutting the fire truck. fun times.

Pffffffff you aint seen nothing till you've seen a skagged out of it junky try eat a muller crunch corner yoghurt with his hands

A friend of my mothers was driving on a main road through the suburbs of Dublin the other day. She was approaching a set of traffic lights when she saw a pedestrian look her square in the eye as he walked directly toward her moving car.

She slowed to a halt just in time for him to launch himself headlong onto the bonnet and then roll onto the ground. She thought "This guy is mad" so didn't get out of the car or anything, but he was blocking her way so she couldn't just leg it.

Long story short, he tried to get her insurance details from her, she wouldn't get out of the car, he started getting agitated, another motorist stopped, and when he got momentarily distracted by the new arrival to the scene she legged it.

Police turned up on her doorstep that night questioning her about her having fled the scene of an accident.

A friend of my mothers was driving on a main road through the suburbs of Dublin the other day. She was approaching a set of traffic lights when she saw a pedestrian look her square in the eye as he walked directly toward her moving car.

She slowed to a halt just in time for him to launch himself headlong onto the bonnet and then roll onto the ground. She thought "This guy is mad" so didn't get out of the car or anything, but he was blocking her way so she couldn't just leg it.

Long story short, he tried to get her insurance details from her, she wouldn't get out of the car, he started getting agitated, another motorist stopped, and when he got momentarily distracted by the new arrival to the scene she legged it.

Police turned up on her doorstep that night questioning her about her having fled the scene of an accident.
is she in the 'joy now?

christ - fuckin drunks! i think the same thing happened to jo mangle in neighbours in about 1991
a scottish girl I was working with on Shirken Island used to get bollixed out of her face, and arrive in to work the next day still wrecked.
We were doing surveys of what was living on the rocks all over Roaring water bay, so we would be dropped out onto a rock by RIB and left there until low tide, and do the survey.

So she crawls into a hole on the side of this tiny island, with her feet sticking out, and goes unconcious.
Then a boat sailed past, and noticed a pair of feet sticking out.

Panic stations. They are roaring at her, and she's not hearing anything and fast asleep not moving. So, the decide she's dead, and manage to get onto the little island with a big bag to bring the remains back in, and as they start to lift her leg she jumps up and starts roaring.

They didn't see the funny side apperantly. Neither did she. She told me quietly she pissed herself when they tried to drag her out of her hole.

Ah yeah. Good summer.

isn't that what happened to harold bishop when he disappeared
off some rocks that time? he was just asleep

reproducexg5.gif

no - but the timing of this bump is weird, cos just last night i was dropping
someone off to go into those very same flats and i recounted this very
same story. the ghost of time

edit - oh i did see a woman with amputated legs and severely deformed/
burned face in lisbon. that was mostly just depressing. why are euro
homeless way more physically deteriorated than irish homeless? i know
it's not a competition, but it was like being on the set of the elephant
man

Eh...

Just over a month ago I was coming home from work, I got off the bus in Dolphins barn to be greated by an amputee standing in the middle of the road with crutches... He bellowed?

"Are you a virgin?!"

I started to laugh and said something stupid along the lines of thats no way to talk to a lady and his response...

"Nah, you look like damaged goods!!".

I see loads of mentallers on the way home from work, most of them are looking for a house near the john player factory or going mental on the bus because the bus driver doesnt know where the john player factory is.

the john player factory. I live near that. haven't seen any mentallers around though; just lots of junkies.

I did see an otherwise normal looking african guy running out in front of a car and up the street pretending to be an airplane in shitfield though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back