i never thought i'd see the day... (1 Viewer)

yep i saw that a couple a days ago-does anyone know why fat dropped all their english bands, i read about it in fracture they didnt explain why tho-kinda weird. anyway this doesn't necessarily mean against me! will turn shit, last year lawrence arms brought out what was in my opinion their best record yet on fat and d4's album was pretty damn good aswel as is avails new one, and avails last one on fat (i was told) is brilliant so ya know-we'll just have to wait and see.

oh and corm was also mentioned in decembers issue of fracture.........

i doubt very much that against me! will turn shit just coza signing to fat.they dont seem the type.theres nuthin really wrong with fat wreck anyway, at least they didnt sign to virgin or sumit.

Fat Wreck is a great label and treats the bands real well so I dont see what your problem is. Also I think Hitlers intention was to wipe out the Jews.

uhhhhh

Also I think Hitlers intention was to wipe out the Jews.

i have no fucking clue if you're trying to insult me there.. but ok.

a friend of mine is on the cover of the new 7" ( or album? i forget) of against me!
...naturally, that makes me 43820433x cooler than everyone.

fuck

DAMN the thumped bbs and its fucked up cookies. just wrote a big long reply to this but it got fucking lost becuase of all the "you are not logged in" and "no thread specified" bollox. ah well. the gist of it was:

it sucks ass that against me have signed to fat because their records and gigs are gonna get more expensive and FAT are fuckers, nma; you're an ignorant fucker, that's the stupidest opinion i've ever had forced on me, and no_exit, who are you?

he wants to know who you are, not your name.

who i am also includes my name.. along with other things as well...

my name is ilene (pronounced like eileen), i'm 18 (19 on friday), and i'm an american girl studying at trinity.

does that satisfy the question at hand?

You're not trying to find a new girlfriend already, are you weeler?

.. and through the internet as well.. i could turn out to be a 65 year old man for all you know..

but to answer your questions, no i don't play the bass, and my only connection with skateboarding is that i snowboard, which is a lot easier to do tricks on and when you fall it's not as hard.. that and i read bigbrother magazine because it's funny..

how friendly.

thanks wheeler. that'll makes up for me not telling everyone that you're a closet sexist (oops). and sorry about the hair too.

Originally posted by Corm
Was I?

It was the paedophilia, wasn't it...

wel i think it was about you-did you used to sing with the dangerfields, the person was reviewing em and said they thought the dangerfields live shows weren't as good without you........if its you that is

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back