I need your help - orange chocolate craving (1 Viewer)

Really? They're the only ones I can stomach, frozen after eights are particularly nice :)

Fifi La Rue [B said:
Fifi La Rue [B said:
You take that back!

Ha!

For me, chocolate should have a warm comforting feeling. Minty versions are like chocolate toothpaste. Not awful, just not something I would ever buy.

In fairness, plain chocolate is probably the hands-down winner :)

I'm eating a slice of her "Famous Raw Cacao Ginger Ganache Tart" as we speak! Picked it up from F&B on the way home. God's chocolate! The best before date is the 31 July, so the fridge would be fine for a few weeks (likely scenario!)

Haven't tried the coconut choc slices. Must do that. I've had her salads - they are easily the best take-away salads I've ever had. Her hummous is great too. Might try some of the other offerings this weekend.

Ooh the ginger choc tart is unreal. Ginger and dark choc are so good together! I think I'll pick up some of her stuff at the weekend too as I'll be up here.
nice to know the tart lasts a good while...although if it lasted a day in my house it'd be a miracle :p

Frys 2 for a euro? Hmmmm!

great birthday present,thanks.hopefully this time next week ill look like this guy
462896.jpg

arse indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back