Musicmaker Sale 2013: Saturday January 26th - FAQ (1 Viewer)

NewNoise

Website
twitter.com
592199_455823181132613_1121807401_n.jpg

Greetings from the Musicmaker event staff, hope you're all keeping warm and dry on this stormy weekend.

First off, for those of you that may not have seen the list for the Musicmaker sale, here's a link:
http://www.musicmaker.ie/img/Musicmaker-TheBigOne-SaleList-2013.pdf

It takes place next Saturday the 26th of January and everything's ridiculously cheap. The theme this year is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Willy Wonka will be making an appearance) stuff is going to be so cheap that it will be a total kid in a candy store vibe.

We've been getting an overwhelming amount of enquiries about the sale so here are the rules as such:

1. It's a first come first served situation, nothing can be held or reserved.

2. To secure the sale, you need to be there in person we can't take for anything over the phone.

3. Stock is limited, so once it's gone it's gone. Anything that might be left over will go back to its original price point as soon as the day's out.

4. We can't accept trade ins on the day as it will just be too busy, Musicmaker Gift Vouchers are valid on the day.

5. The sale is for one day only and only happens once a year, that's why prices are so low. Get their early to avoid disappoint and enjoy the day! It's promises to be epic fun overall.

Any queries, message us here or on our Facebook page. We'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a million!

ones all I want.

not that I'll be anywhere near the place

Don't the queue's start at stupid o'clock ?

(I'd certainly take one for that price,only if I could breeze in at about 10 o'clock for it though)

if there was a queueue that started 10 hours before something i really wanted that would save me 300 euro on it would technically be getting paid 30 euro an hour to queueueu.

I think some of the staff are even thinking of camping over night for some of the deals. First come, first served deal applies to us too. Dang!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back