I need your help - orange chocolate craving (2 Viewers)

my favourite memory of the glorious twelfth is going out on fieldwork on the not so glorious 13th and finding rafts of cans abandoned by lightweight orangemen in the gurgling mountain streams of the mournes. a fine day i had that day, drunk as a nut.

oh cool!
yep it's cash-rich but 'everything' free ;)
There's fat and calories in it of course but they're from good stuff - coconut oil and agave syrup and the like. It's seriously the most delicious chocolate I have EVER tasted, not bitter etc like 'dark' chocolate can be. You can get it for dessert in Ukiyo - myself and some friends ordered it and Natasha herself came over to tell us about it!! Heh.
The only thing is it's not nut-free (the base is made with soaked nuts) so it's not suitable for people with nut allergies.

oh cool!
yep it's cash-rich but 'everything' free ;)
There's fat and calories in it of course but they're from good stuff - coconut oil and agave syrup and the like. It's seriously the most delicious chocolate I have EVER tasted, not bitter etc like 'dark' chocolate can be. You can get it for dessert in Ukiyo - myself and some friends ordered it and Natasha herself came over to tell us about it!! Heh.
The only thing is it's not nut-free (the base is made with soaked nuts) so it's not suitable for people with nut allergies.

Yeah, I met her a couple of times. Enthusiastic girl!

I know what you mean by her chocolates - they are really fresh and clean tasting.
Her stand in Temple Bar always looks amazing.

Here's a nice site/ blog of mostly lovely looking chocolate

http://somesaycocoa.wordpress.com/tag/wilde-irish-chocolate/

Yeah, I met her a couple of times. Enthusiastic girl!

I know what you mean by her chocolates - they are really fresh and clean tasting.
Her stand in Temple Bar always looks amazing.

Here's a nice site/ blog of mostly lovely looking chocolate

http://somesaycocoa.wordpress.com/tag/wilde-irish-chocolate/
oh lord, I could be on that blog all night!

yep they taste so....healthy or something, you just want to savour every bite. I wonder how long a slice lasts in the fridge? I'd be happy out having a little bit every evening,ha! You can buy the raw cocoa powder on her stand, can't you? if I remember rightly it's a bit expensive but I'd love to try it. Did you ever try the coconut chocolate slices? Unreal! I haven't tried any of the rest of her stuff like the raw falafels etc, have you tried them?

oh lord, I could be on that blog all night!

yep they taste so....healthy or something, you just want to savour every bite. I wonder how long a slice lasts in the fridge? I'd be happy out having a little bit every evening,ha! You can buy the raw cocoa powder on her stand, can't you? if I remember rightly it's a bit expensive but I'd love to try it. Did you ever try the coconut chocolate slices? Unreal! I haven't tried any of the rest of her stuff like the raw falafels etc, have you tried them?

I'm eating a slice of her "Famous Raw Cacao Ginger Ganache Tart" as we speak! Picked it up from F&B on the way home. God's chocolate! The best before date is the 31 July, so the fridge would be fine for a few weeks (likely scenario!)

Haven't tried the coconut choc slices. Must do that. I've had her salads - they are easily the best take-away salads I've ever had. Her hummous is great too. Might try some of the other offerings this weekend.

Some Centra's are selling off Fry's orange bars 2 for a euro.

Really? Deadly, haven't seen them in years. Was addicted back in the day.
Dublin Centras like?

My local one has a big basket of them for sale, so I'd guess they have them in most big Dublin ones.
Even in the wrappers they look disgusting, orange&chocolate together *shudder*.

Why did you ask if you didn't want them?
Also that way I've some small chance of getting my Evil Dead box set back :)

My local one has a big basket of them for sale, so I'd guess they have them in most big Dublin ones.
Even in the wrappers they look disgusting, orange&chocolate together *shudder*.

The wrappers did get a bit manky at times, but these are the business. Its mint and chocolate combos that upset me...

The wrappers did get a bit manky at times, but these are the business. Its mint and chocolate combos that upset me...

Really? They're the only ones I can stomach, frozen after eights are particularly nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back