I Like Punk (1 Viewer)

When's the last time you two posted? Tis like the prodigal sons returning or something.

I never posted much, well not as myself, but like Tom said Eirecore's gone to shite I reckon loads of people like myself are reading it..oh there's someone at the door.. It's a famous local punk, I'd better go and feed him tae.

Tips For Booking A Punk Band

Hiring the right punk band can be challenging, but GigMasters makes it fun and easy! Here are five helpful tips for booking the perfect punk band for your special event:
1. Listen to audio and watch video of as many punk bands as you can. punk bands are plentiful on GigMasters, and the typical punk band has multiple audio and video samples available on their GigMasters press kits.
2. Thoroughly read client feedback. Many GigMasters clients who have hired a punk band have left useful feedback about their experiences.
3. Book early. A great punk band might need to be booked 3 to 6 months in advance.
4. Get a contract and read it carefully. Most professional punk bands will also require a deposit in order to secure them.
5. Follow up with your punk band as often as you need to. Don't be shy about making sure your punk band knows exactly what type of entertainment you want!

from here
http://www.gigmasters.com/Punk/Punk-Music-Band.htm

Sample client feedback: Fucking bastards drank all the beer i got in, kept me up all night talking total shit, blocked the toilet and i'm sure one of them pissed themselves.

When's the last time you two posted? Tis like the prodigal sons returning or something.

Break Neck's end of eirecore thread has done it's work!

bohs; that site is amazing!

Break out your colored mousse and ultra-hold gel and spike it up! A punk rock band can set the mood for a memorable '80s high school reunion, flashback party or other event.
FLASHBACK PARTAAAAAY ......... WAAAAAAH!!

WELL imagine no more Tebbles: "A GigMasters membership gives you everything you'll ever need to get seen, get considered, and get booked for private parties, weddings, corporate events, and more!" It's just a few clicks away!

Not a fan of this punk stuff.
The only reason I hoard tons of punk/crust vinyl and CDs is so the younger generation wont get there dirty mitts on it and have their minds poisoned by such rubbish bad bad stuff

Ah do you remember when things were fresh and new
you had a feeling that something was going
you based your life around it
it didn´t matter cos it was all you thought of anyway....

then you wake up years later and realise you can´t have a conversation with an ordinary person cos they don´t know who crass are or what a squat is....

Pete that video is awful....

thanks thomas for dragging me back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back