i just saw a shaggy dog eat a wasp! (1 Viewer)

bees are kinda cute. i dont mind wasps too much - they dont make me afeared the way spiders or cockroaches do. last time i was bitten, however, i remember exactly where I was. i was 11 (thankfully its been a while since ive been bit) and was on lunch break at school. it was really fucking painful but nowhere near as bad as the jellyfish sting i got once :(

is it true that wee-ing on it alleviates a j-fish sting?

-did you hear of the 13 year-old chick who was brutally attacked by a SEAL there last week? he bit her head and everything! she lived though.

i did read about that actually - mad. apparently she was skiiing and it lined her up and lept out and grabbed her by the head. i saw a comment by the driver of the boat where he said that they could see the seal getting ready to have another go and they were lucky to get her out of the water. dunno how they got her out. some guy reckoned it was playing with her and wanted to shake her around like a rag doll. how cute!

i did read about that actually - mad. apparently she was skiiing and it lined her up and lept out and grabbed her by the head. i saw a comment by the driver of the boat where he said that they could see the seal getting ready to have another go and they were lucky to get her out of the water. dunno how they got her out. some guy reckoned it was playing with her and wanted to shake her around like a rag doll. how cute!
steve_irwin.jpg

oh. *Water* skiing.

I had this image of her cross country skiiing and a seal jumping out of a hole in the ice and having a go.

I sailed a big 41 Fastnet boat to the UK once, and we got attacked by a dolphin coming into Cornwall.
He was banging off the bottom of the boat, and hitting the tiller. He was obviously quite pissed off. I was shitting myself, because I thought we were running aground for a minute.
Fastnet boats == lots and lots of money.

Ha ha.
Yeah, I was sort of half seriously thinking that if I just jumped off the boat here, I have a credit card, I can swim to shore and be on a plane back to Ireland and never be seen again.

If I ran that boat aground it was game over for Philo.
I nearly ran it into the marina when we got in and all cause I was still freaked out about the whole thing.

But when I buy my own Fastnet boat, I will remember thumped. Totally.

Ha ha.
Yeah, I was sort of half seriously thinking that if I just jumped off the boat here, I have a credit card, I can swim to shore and be on a plane back to Ireland and never be seen again.

If I ran that boat aground it was game over for Philo.
I nearly ran it into the marina when we got in and all cause I was still freaked out about the whole thing.

But when I buy my own Fastnet boat, I will remember thumped. Totally.

ive never heard of fastnet boats before - is the fastnet rock so name because it looks like one of those boats? did you visit the scily isles?

from wasp eating dogs to jellyfish to yachts in 3 pages - the new style thumped is in full effect!!bing

Forum scat-jazz.

One of these boats Shaney... and no, I didnt visit the Scilys, I just sailed it from Ireland to its home in Southhampton. I was just a courier. I suppose it was just called a Fastnet boat cause it was set up to race the Fastnet race. edit : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fastnet_Race

Beneteau311.jpg

Its not dog related so I'll put this in brackets but (a girl in work's cat came home the other evening with a motherfucking hare in its gob. It had climbed with the hare over a 6 ft fence and into the bathroom window on the first floor of the house. They aren't sure if it killed the hare or just found it dead. Impressive nonetheless)

My mum had a cat who did this with a heron. When he wasn't slaying birds twice his size, he was waging a vendetta against a neighbour by un-pegging his washing, terrorising his dog and perching in a tree, waiting for said neighbour, and knocking said neighbour's hat off as he passed under the tree.

there's been loads of animals-eating-what-they-naturally-shouldnt videos on the net. one was a stork eating a duck, another was a cow eating a baby chick :eek:

there's been loads of animals-eating-what-they-naturally-shouldnt videos on the net. one was a stork eating a duck, another was a cow eating a baby chick :eek:

And the pelican eating the pigeon in london. The photos make the situation even more bizarre as for a while it seems that the pigeon is just sitting in the pelican's gob and not quite sure what to do about it.

In Central Park last year, a big massive eagle flew over, saw one of those annoying little mouse hound type dogs that people love over here, swooped down, and flew off with it, never to be seen again.

Deadly.

My mates dog hunts squirrels in Wash Sq, and proudly drops the twitching corpse in front of us, looking far more delighted with himself than the surrounding NYU girls who are watching.

Lads - had a bee related emergency yesterday.
It was touch and go for a while there.
Musta been a Queen, this fucker was huge.
Got her out the window in the end though, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back