I just left a voicemail for... (3 Viewers)

Friend of mine got Jay Reatard's voicemail recently.

His outgoing message is something like "Hey this is Jay, leave a message explaining why you think I should get back to you."

I think he's going to kill someone on Sunday night.

I think he's going to get killt himself. The Irish people hate him. I like him though.

I heard Smokin' Joe Frazier's voicemail greeting the other night but it was on telly so I didn't leave a message.

Louis Walsh once threatened to call the police on me. Can I have his number please? I want to ring him and tell him how much that sentiment hurt.

kevin myers.

what did you do to louis?

He lived next door to my friend in an apartment complex in Dalkey (sadly built on the site of the Dalkey Island Hotel).
One night we went down to watch a wrestling event that was on in the early hours of the morning. Wrestlemania XVII I think it was. :)
As we were leaving we were making a small bit of noise. Inside.
I went outside to unlock my bike and while fiddling with the lock I was taken aback to see Louis scurrying towards me and telling me he was going to call the police on me because of the noise. I shrugged and said "ok". I don't think he was expecting this. I went back to my lock. He scurried back inside.
Very unreasonable chap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back