I just got attacked by a dog (1 Viewer)

I'm in Toronto. I'm pretty sure there is no rabies in Ireland.

I have been chased by plenty of dogs when out on the bike too. Not pleasant.

jesus... right. I think I knew that.

Its mad that Ireland is still Rabies free if you think about it.

Anyway, yeah, dogs, I think some of the Newtown MtK lads were able to hit something above 30 mph mark.
I remember spinning out a fairly big ratio with this fucking prick inches from my pedals. I think it was more than 30 mph. As in we doing 30mph and they were gaining on us, fairly lively. Is this even possible?

Running 30mph is amazing, while trying to bite things. Hmm.
Either way. Dogs man.

Woah.

Alright:
Rabbit 35.00 mph
Greyhound 39.35 mph
Cape hunting dog 45.00 mph
Thomson's gazelle 50.00 mph

A study established that the African Wild Dog had a Bite Force Quotient of 142, the highest of any extant mammal of the order Carnivora.[5]
wild_dog1_0181_medium.jpg

Jaysus.

these horrible dogs ruin the loveable mongrel that every estate (well, mine) had when you were growing up. They wandered around the estate, loved playing fetch and generally cheered everyone up.
We had one of those too, little dog that always looked kinda scruffy and always looking for a snack despite being feb by almost the entire road.
He was killed by two physco bastards few months ago. :(
People suck.

I was bitten by two dogs within a few months. Badly. Unprovoked attacks. Has made me permanently wary of dogs. Chasing and harassing strangers is not on either. I hate when people say "he won't hurt you", "he's only messing" when their dog starts to intimidate me.

Aargh that drives me nuts, I was actally bitten by a little white piece of fluff in a shop (!), and his owner kept saying "he's fine, he's fine!", even after it had bitten me! Didn't break the skin but left a massive bruise. Have been warier of little dogs than big dogs ever since.

Leads to the question what size dog do you think you could take in a fight?

I've always wanted to go up against a german shepard just to see how long I could last if I was in a riot situation in Vienna or Barcelona, where it seems every single cop is armed with an automatic weapon, a baseball bat sized club thing and a hungry looking German Shepard.

I'm pretty sure he'd make shite of me but it'd be worth the go round to find out. You never get to go no holds barred with an animal, might as well be a cop animal.

We could totally do this. I'll bring the video camera. It'll be like those knacker fights you used to be able to buy in the 80's. There was one featured on the Late Late (Gaybo era), linkage somebody.
We'll make a fortune. We might even be able to afford you a new face out of your half of the money. Remember that woman in France? Wow, crazy shit.

If you don't go in for the kill aggressively from the get go you'll more than likely have your throat ripped out within seconds. Charles Bronson says he was in a fight with a dog once and he ripped its lungs out by shoving his arm down its neck... ....eeeeewwwwww

That's the spirit. See I reckon if I went in all guns blazing I could take a German Shepard 12 rounds to a split decision. It's the shock of finding your self up against an animal that gives it the advantage. One thing's for sure round one would be the epitome of the word savage.

See I reckon if I went in all guns blazing I could take a German Shepard 12 rounds to a split decision.
10 seconds to a split pair of jocks more like. Even a medium size dog properly going for you is pretty scary, a full sized German Shephard? You'd better bring Charles Bronson with you.
Who would be the Irish Charles Bronson?

someone call Roberto Duran, horses are much harder than dogs...even Well 'ard

The horse looks at me,” Mr. Duran says, and his eyes widen and he scowls and twitches his nose and makes a throaty growl. “And I tell my uncle, ‘Are you crazy?’ He says, ‘Are you not “Las Manos de Piedra”!’”
That’s when the beautiful girl, the provoking uncle, and young Roberto Duran’s thirst for strong drink, and life itself, won the moment. And that’s how “Hands of Stone” broke his right middle finger knocking-down a horse in Panama.

http://www.15rounds.com/roberto-duran%E2%80%99s-magical-realism/

"broke his right middle finger knocking-down a horse in Panama."

That just reminded me of that fighting festival they have in Bolivia. Mad stuff. Whole towns full of people getting shit-faced and battering each other for the laugh. Like Navan on a Saturday night, only hot.

If memory serves didn't the british government do studies on how to stop rabid french dogs making their way through the channel tunnel, then the French took it as an insult and got all " our dogs don't have rabies you roast beef pricks".

I will fight a rabid french tunnel dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back