I just got attacked by a dog (1 Viewer)

i wouldn't fight a dog but i'd fight 6 cats. and 2 Garda donkeys.

No way would I fight a cat. Not for love nor money. Once you've seen an angry cat make shite of a dogs nose with its claws you realise they are fucking psychopaths. They're like natures Joe Pesci.

6 of them? you are far braver than I. I would rather fight a donkey than try to reason with one, they're nature Man United fans, arguementative, ill informed pricks.

No way would I fight a cat. Not for love nor money. Once you've seen an angry cat make shite of a dogs nose with its claws you realise they are fucking psychopaths. They're like natures Joe Pesci.

6 of them? you are far braver than I. I would rather fight a donkey than try to reason with one, they're nature Man United fans, arguementative, ill informed pricks.

when i said 'fight', i meant a sly, hard kick up the hole and then boot it.

when i said 'fight', i meant a sly, hard kick up the hole and then boot it.

I see you're going for the Spanish/South American version of fighting.

I'm more of a straight up Welsh method. Wrestle, Kick, Punch, Bite and then shout and throw stuff while being lead away. Then get my girlfriend to attack his girlfriend then argue with the police that I was totally in the right on the basis that my opponant is a cunt.

i was routinely chased by a medium sized pikey dog for a year in my last job as i had to cycle past the cunt every morning. he made me fall off my bike a few times and i had serious anxiety/dread every morning before work, (couldn't get the bus and no alternative cycle route to work). i called the guards and they were too scared to do something cause of the travellers and the dog pound too. eventually i bit the bullet and got off my bike and walked past the dog like i just fucked his sister and lo and behold the little bastard didn't even budge, he was all about the chase.

on the same route one morning one of the man eating guard german shepards got lose one morning and was standing on a wall above me ready to pounce. managed to get a lift past him. tried calling the owners but everyone denied owning the fucker.

anyways, i reckon you actually have to get bit before anything is done about a problem dog.

Woah.

Alright:
Rabbit 35.00 mph
Greyhound 39.35 mph
Cape hunting dog 45.00 mph
Thomson's gazelle 50.00 mph

Jaysus.

there's a thompson's gazelle that chases me most mornings round my way, his bite is more of a nibble tho. i don't mind.

I haven't been chased by a dog since I used to play football on the road when I was a kid. I just got ambushed by a big black dog on my way back from the shop. Scared the shit out of me, made me trip and mash my hands up then the fucker came at me when I was on the ground and I had to kick him/her away. Then it ran after me up the road. I took a different route home to avoid it and it was fucking sitting in the garden across the street harassing traffic.

I'm pretty good with dogs and don't get freaked out even when they are going a bit mental but the ambush, the fact it went for me on the ground and the fact that there is rabies here scared the shit out of me. I called the cops which means it will get taken to the humane society(read put down) if they catch it. There loads of kids in my neighborhood though so fuck it.

While I am on the subject, a coupleof weeks ago a pitbull that was tied up on the other side of the fence in my backgarden managed to get on top of the fence and then fall into my garden thus hanging itself in the process. I didn't want to help it by lifting it down because it would have turned on me for sure so I was going to stick a chair under it and leg it. Just as I was walking down it escaped from it's collar and bolted down the alley to harrass the neighbourhood.....I don't understand why people, if they are going to keep dogs like this don't muzzle them or look after them properly

well my dog has an alibi so dont get any ideas(I know you hate him...). Although he was on Skype the other day ringing a few 'mates' in Toronto

well my dog has an alibi so dont get any ideas(I know you hate him...). Although he was on Skype the other day ringing a few 'mates' in Toronto

Do you remember you were giving out about my shortcut to the the off license? Well that's the route that it happened on, should have stuck to the main thorough fares

just stand there dont run away and dont look em in the eye otherwise ker pow and your fecked

When it goes to bite ram your fist down its throat and pull out its spine.

I believe this his has already been covered-

"In his fighting career Bronson had just four bouts, all of which he won. The last one was with a Rottweiler. "No one wanted to fight me, so I ended up fighting a dog. I won that one too – but I had to kill the dog."

Apparently he ripped its lungs out..

fucking pitbulls are evil, bred to maim like, what a fucking wretched beast.
im just wondering how many "pitbulls" you actually met/ came into close contact with(not been smart just wondering)....from my experiences i'd have to disagree.i think they are ingeneral amazing dogs.

im just wondering how many "pitbulls" you actually met/ came into close contact with(not been smart just wondering)....from my experiences i'd have to disagree.i think they are ingeneral amazing dogs.

Ye, pitbulls are in general as placid as the next dog. Unfortunately a large portion of the people who own them do so as a statement of strength and aggression. Because they're a strong muscley dog aggressive assholes buy them and treat them roughly so that they'll be intimidating to strangers. Blame the owners, not the dogs.

Ye, pitbulls are in general as placid as the next dog. Unfortunately a large portion of the people who own them do so as a statement of strength and aggression. Because they're a strong muscley dog aggressive assholes buy them and treat them roughly so that they'll be intimidating to strangers. Blame the owners, not the dogs.

aye but human aggression has always been breed out of the fighting breeds.because for fighting the dogs had to be handled a lot so any dogs that showed human aggression weren't kept in the bloodlines......but your right that doesn't stop people buying into the hard image of them as you said but from talking to/reading stuff from people who rehome/work with these breeds etc. often even the most badly threated dogs still remain human friendly.

but i have to say when i see someone with the im so hard with me hard dog walk.
i like to call the dog.they don't look so hard once the dog is wagging his tail and trying to lick ya.pisses them off no end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back