I have the horn for... (6 Viewers)

You were, Johnny.
We were all gorgeous.
It was wasted on us a little, maybe?

Yeah, I work through them. See what's feeding them; it's often some measure of fear or shame or whatever.
I see it as being kind to myself, cos it's what I'd do for a friend that was feeling bad and asked for advice.

The story you tell yourself in your head about yourself ends up being your life. Or I think so anyway.

We are alive. And mostly healthy. Got some measure of love in our lives. And it's absolutely bloody fantastic.

spoken like a man who just climbed a mountain with a beautiful woman!

spoken like a man who just climbed a mountain with a beautiful woman!
Indeed I did. And it was a blast.
Two people were rescued off the mountain the day before (which we only found out about today), so I feel like an extra badass. She's already a badass.

I was on that mountain because I have been taking care of myself and seeking out adventure like this.
Time was I only really knew people who went to bars and movies and so on.
I made my world bigger.

This isn't a I-am-so-great thing, more about the power of change possible for everyone.
We've only got one life.

Currently have the horn for Betty Gilpin.
Mrs-Davis.jpg

The story you tell yourself in your head about yourself ends up being your life. Or I think so anyway
I have a lot of ideas around this that I've been trying to shape into a coherent Theory of Humans for a while now. I'll be entitled to a 2-month paid sabbatical if I'm still in my current job in 2025, might write a book about it then. Working title - "All the world's a stage"

Maybe you need a new spiffy shirt haircut you big hippy
Haha indeed ... dunno if I said this before here, but my hair has been long for 30 years and it has become part of my identity (or my story-of-myself @Deadmanposting ) to the extent that I'm afraid to get it cut. My rational side think this is stupid, but my inner self gets panicky any time the barber takes 1mm too much off during my annual haircut

Sinead Diver
Aussie marathon record holder from Belmullet

If I could just knock about an hour or so off my marathon time, we could have cool conversations about running and why she decided to cheat on her husband etc etc.

JM5knhsM_400x400.jpg

This entire scenario is as likely as my 2:15 marathon time

Sinead Diver
Aussie marathon record holder from Belmullet

If I could just knock about an hour or so off my marathon time, we could have cool conversations about running and why she decided to cheat on her husband etc etc.

JM5knhsM_400x400.jpg

This entire scenario is as likely as my 2:15 marathon time
I can’t imagine she’d run at a conversational pace.

Also, maybe she cheated on her husband because she figured he wouldn’t be able to catch her

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back