I have the horn for... (6 Viewers)

Shame we're now all too mature for the "girls with guitars" thread

Donna Diane from Djunah. Also what I’ve heard of the latest album is deadly

View attachment 16948
Dude, I keep looking at that donna lady there and all my old brain says is "but we'd have nothing to talk about"

I find myself scanning for wrinkles on actresses on TV shows "Please be a even a little old. Please!"

I have lost the horn for young 'uns :-(

Donna Diane from Djunah. Also what I’ve heard of the latest album is deadly

View attachment 16948
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also from the bandcamp, a load of words in an order that make me think i'm gonna spend ages on the album:

“Femina Furens” fuses influences from poetry (Gerard Manley Hopkins, Sylvia Plath, John Donne) and heavy music to tell the story of diagnosis and continuing recovery from complex post-traumatic stress disorder, or C-PTSD. The album’s title comes from the Latin for “furious woman." The artwork is inspired by representations of the divine feminine in 1970s sci-fi metal art.

Also from the bandcamp, a load of words in an order that make me think i'm gonna spend ages on the album:

qrS5sjZKKPxI.gif

Dude, I keep looking at that donna lady there and all my old brain says is "but we'd have nothing to talk about"

I find myself scanning for wrinkles on actresses on TV shows "Please be a even a little old. Please!"

I have lost the horn for young 'uns :-(
I wouldn’t say she’s that young. Definitely in her 30s. And we could talk about guitars. So all grand there.

I thought she was funny and had brass balls (not literally), turns out she is a TikTok comedienne so I'm assuming it's set up
lessens the horn somewhat

There is something about this dude. I'm also noticing that most of the men I like these days are balding or have receding hairlines. Men get better looking with age, it's just not fair.

Michael Kelly
michaelkelly_trieca20194786-1_top-e1559950653692.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back