I have the horn for... (6 Viewers)

Saw Kate Bolick doing a reading in Harvard

469955390-author-kate-bolick-is-photographed-for-the-gettyimages.jpg

Fucking swoon

Imagine you went on a date with a PUBLISHED WRITER and you read some of their stuff to prepare and it was godawful dross.

Actually, would you read some of their stuff in advance?

I dunno about that.
It certainly ups the attractiveness. Like working behind the bar. Or playing an instrument.
Attractive is good. Attractive and you're a published writer? Hot damn.

Brooke Gladstone is 60 and far from a runway model. She'd get the full flirt and more if she let me within a mile of her.
Miriam Lord would get a go round like she's never had. Again, if she didn't laugh me out of the place.
Hilary Fannin likewise. Aine Lawlor!

There are many ways to hornage.

But if you look like Michelle Forbes and you've won a Pulitzer? I mean what's a boy to do?

I dunno about that.
It certainly ups the attractiveness. Like working behind the bar. Or playing an instrument.
Attractive is good. Attractive and you're a published writer? Hot damn.

Brooke Gladstone is 60 and far from a runway model. She'd get the full flirt and more if she let me within a mile of her.
Miriam Lord would get a go round like she's never had. Again, if she didn't laugh me out of the place.
Hilary Fannin likewise. Aine Lawlor!

There are many ways to hornage.

But if you look like Michelle Forbes and you've won a Pulitzer? I mean what's a boy to do?

Here's some good news: they are likely not looking for the same things in a person as you are. They're already writers, why would you have to be one to go out with them?

Now go ask out Miriam Lord already

Here's some good news: they are likely not looking for the same things in a person as you are. They're already writers, why would you have to be one to go out with them?

Now go ask out Miriam Lord already

I'm shy. And they do marry their own kind.

Intellectuals and all that gear.

Olivia O'Leary (woof!) married some super-fucking-duper economist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back