I have the horn for... (15 Viewers)

My friend is an agent for this guy. He is a baseball pitcher and a supposed all-round nice guy. His name is CJ.

cj_wilson.jpg

My friend was at his wedding this weekend, where he got married to this lady.

cj-wilson-engaged-Lisalla-Montenegro-2.jpg

She is some manner of model.

Two beautiful humans for whatever your proclivities are.
I give it 6 months

here, someone should write an algorhythm based on all these suggestions since page 1 to composite the ultimate man or woman that thumped fancies.

From a quick experiment I've just invented, taking into consideration that the most popular cheekbones appear to be Scarlett Johanssons, the perfect forehead belongs to Monica Belucci, etc., the composite reflects that the average thumped male could never refuse the following specimen
DIRTY_php6XUbmJ.jpg

What does the "silences critics" bit mean? Were people criticizing her because she put on weight while pregnant? I expect articles to surface any minute now condemning her for showing off her new shape that is unattainable for most etc etc

What does the "silences critics" bit mean? Were people criticizing her because she put on weight while pregnant? I expect articles to surface any minute now condemning her for showing off her new shape that is unattainable for most etc etc
Her body went south on North
I only found out who she was recently. Apparently there's a whole brood, and a tv show.
I'm glad I live in a cultural wasteland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back