I have the horn for... (4 Viewers)

Yes, because the only people who hire prostitutes have poor social skills. Not politicians, doctors, lawyers, the entire fucking middle class, not teachers, not successful poets, artists, musicians, actors. Certainly not multi-millionaire sports stars.

No, the only men who hire prostitutes are men who couldn't get their hole any other way than paying for it.

Yes ?

He's a pig ignorant shite hawk and he needs to take his opinion and personify it as a prostitute then put it out on the street so that I can stick my dick in it and not pay afterwards. When did we start listening to what fucking rugby players have to say anyway ? Pricks.

2 questions arise from this rant,

1. Why are you so keen to defend the social skils of men who pay for sex?

2. If you don't care what rugby players have to say, why get so angry about what he said about the poor social skills of men who pay for sex?

Is there some sort of support group or something? Isn't the social taboo against paying for sex not-such-a-bad-thing? If your rant is more aimed at his snobbery, it seems a bit misdirected.

But enough of this

Here's more Gemma Arterton to ogle

artertonsplitpag_602x600.jpg

2 questions arise from this rant,

1. Why are you so keen to defend the social skils of men who pay for sex?

2. If you don't care what rugby players have to say, why get so angry about what he said about the poor social skills of men who pay for sex?

Is there some sort of support group or something? Isn't the social taboo against paying for sex not-such-a-bad-thing? If your rant is more aimed at his snobbery, it seems a bit misdirected.

1. I'm not defending the social skills of anyone, I'm saying he's completely fucking wrong and ignorant of the issue. Hence me calling him a pig ignorant shite hawk.

2. I love calling rugby players cunts.

Is a taboo against paying for sex a bad thing ? Not really, no. It's pretty pointless actually. I don't think prostitution is ever just going to stop. It's illegal as it is and that's not working. The problem is that the further you criminalise and make prostitution taboo the easier it is for the real criminals to prey on them. Which do you see as the real evil ? prostitution and paying for sex or pimping and human trafficking ? Unfortunately that's where we are. I don't think making anything "taboo" puts a dent in a €300+ million a year industry. It hasn't worked for heroin or cocaine.

Or has it I haven't been home in a while ?

Undoubtedly you know him a lot better than me. As I said I hadn't come across the chap until very recently. My take on the article was that as a publican in the area he was interviewed about the traffic signs being altered to read "Red Light District" and he was making his comments based on the men he comes across in his pub, as well as making it known that he felt that availing of prostitutes was a pretty pathetic thing to be doing. Which it is. I think he made fair comment, he wasn't being asked about nationwide prostitution, he was discussing a local issue.

He knows fuck all about the men in his pub who hire prostitutes.

horn thread...ruined
Hey, I didn't post a fucking know it all pig headed rugby playing prick in it. Rugby is bullshit and rugby players are all fucked in the head. Anyone else posts a rugby players opinion in here they know what to expect.

Rugby ? Fuck you Rugby you ruin everything.

Here's Eva Green to get us back on track.

eva-eva-green-33893056-1600-1200.jpg

Hey, I didn't post a fucking know it all pig headed rugby playing prick in it. Rugby is bullshit and rugby players are all fucked in the head. Anyone else posts a rugby players opinion in here they know what to expect.

Tell you what, before I post anything in future I'll be sure to run it by you first so you don't get all offended again.

I'm still confused. Let's recap:

Rugby man - more men should wash up, then they wouldn't have to pay for sex!

You - Shut up, some of the men who pay for sex are clean, you fucking prick cunt arse shit, ps no one cares what you think, you play rugby.

Me - You seem to be defending men who pay for sex here, rather than having a go at the rugby man.

You - It is not my intention to defend the men who pay for sex. My complaint is that the rugby man is ignorant of the facts - some clean men pay for sex. Ps I hate rugby men. Pps Now here's some ads where you can see tits.

Me - ??!?

No one else thinks this reads like an article from Viz?

This bit for sure

“Who knows if these lads went out for a few pints, maybe even to Jerry Flannery’s pub, and were polite and respectful they may even meet a nice lady and develop a meaningful and loving relationship,” he said.

Tell you what, before I post anything in future I'll be sure to run it by you first so you don't get all offended again.
It's the least you could do.
I'm still confused. Let's recap:

Rugby man - more men should wash up, then they wouldn't have to pay for sex!

You - Shut up, some of the men who pay for sex are clean, you fucking prick cunt arse shit, ps no one cares what you think, you play rugby.

Me - You seem to be defending men who pay for sex here, rather than having a go at the rugby man.

You - It is not my intention to defend the men who pay for sex. My complaint is that the rugby man is ignorant of the facts - some clean men pay for sex. Ps I hate rugby men. Pps Now here's some ads where you can see tits.

Me - ??!?

Yeah and ?

Lets recap.

Rugby is shit and all rugby players are cunts.

Prostitutes not just hired by the smelly and socially inept and using shaming the johns doesn't mean prostitution will just cese to exist.

Boobs are good.

Rugby = Shit.

It's the least you could do.

Yeah and ?

Lets recap.

Rugby is shit and all rugby players are cunts.

Prostitutes not just hired by the smelly and socially inept and using shaming the johns doesn't mean prostitution will just cese to exist.

Boobs are good.

Rugby = Shit.

Right... but he clearly wasn't proposing that men washing would end prostitution. You just threw that in to retrospectively make your first post seem like it had a point, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back