I have the horn for... (5 Viewers)

hmm

Watched Simple Men again recently - Elina Lowensohn

Elina_Lowensohn_0002.jpg

yes

no.

in conclusion..... B&W cleavage = necessary?

oh, hi. I'm not supposed to be posting here anymore but here I am.

Here actually, was it you at the banklink before retarded cop. Someone said 'hi John' and then walked off before my brain registered the greeting and I don't know who it was

Stop (mis)quoting me in your signature plz.
I was merely engaging in an intellectual discussion about the Ancient Greeks, or something - you left out the "imho".
Context is everything.

You haven't posted a good English Rose horn in ages.

who, me?

I'm too distraught at Rose Byrne being in the Hangover (female edition) to do that. I mean I know she's Australian and all...

Stop (mis)quoting me in your signature plz.
I was merely engaging in an intellectual discussion about the Ancient Greeks, or something - you left out the "imho".
Context is everything.

no.

You should look upon these things as I do. It's just another opportunity to look at her. Though I don't plan to watch it, myself. Is she still dating Steve Merchant?

You should look upon these things as I do. It's just another opportunity to look at her. Though I don't plan to watch it, myself. Is she still dating Steve Merchant?

I sit through Damages every week don't I?? There's only so much I can do until she makes a good film again.

I'm sick of carrying this place. They're all off having secret facebook conversations and then every so often johnnystress says 'poor pete' and they all snigger.

well that and i'm finished college/done with that terrible job so I have to go make something of my life before cancer ends it (probably).

I'm sick of carrying this place.

They're all off having secret facebook conversations and then every so often johnnstress says 'poor pete' and they all snigger.

well that and i'm finished college/done with that terrible job so I have to go make something of my life before cancer ends it (probably).

Oh, I thought it might be something to do with that young one I saw you with the other night. Eh? Eh?
It's not all bad, see?

btw I eviscerated Paul Auster on Facebook earlier - you should have seen me. Jonah knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back