I have the horn for... (7 Viewers)

Someone post a horn quick as this thread has descended into whole new levels of retarded trashness. Which is not to say I haven't enjoyed you all pretending like you know what goes on in girls heads because isn't it true that we're just all the same and easily applied to this batshit formula?

its turned into Nuts magazine's problem page for 1 day only.

I'm curious though, which bit did we get wrong?

Kat Dennings doesn't like drinking and smoking and doesn't like being around people that do.

I was too drunk to type that.

Kat Dennings doesn't like drinking and smoking and doesn't like being around people that do.

I was too drunk to type that.

LISTEN YOUNG LADY

First your ragging on James Franco, now you're starting on Kat Dennings, YOU'RE ON THIN ICE HERE.

I'm not starting on Kat, I was merely reiterating her wikipedia page which I have read 10s of times. Which proves I very much enjoy Kat Dennnings.

i'd probably finish on kat dennings before i got a chance to start.

HeaderKat_Dennings_NudeLeak_1.jpg

Sorry jonah.

anyway,

OMG. Christina Hendricks eat your heart out*

kat11rv2_JPG_1263980cl-6.jpg

* is that still a phrase?

I'm surprised that the "I have the horn for..." hasn't gone through a Kat Dennings phase yet until now.

she was on my list of all lists there a few years ago, always worth reposting someone from it

Dennings is 5'3" and Hendricks is 5'7"

There's just a lot more of Christina in general.

well i'm only 5'8" so only one of them can wear heels with me. I'm told this means a lot to women.

Presumably because if you're not taller than them then you don't remind them of their father?

Yes and no. Mainly being shorter than them reminds them that you are genetically inferior to other real men and can't be trusted to make babies that live, basically because you're shit stock and can't provide dead animals to live off of.

It's like being a vegitarian.

We all know veggies can't ride.

No offence

just sayin.

Oh and by NO I meant some ladies Das are short arse vegies.

they probably like rugby and live in D4.

They're mainly evolutionary mistakes and should be culled.

Their daughters know this and it makes them cry.

Again

Just sayin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back