I have the horn for... (8 Viewers)

Oooh Lea :heart::heart::heart:

Hadn't heard of Louise Bourgoin before, she's very cute. Good work Jonah (although the rest of 'em are a bit hit and miss to be honest).

I finally watched Possession at the weekend, Isabelle Adjani was pretty hot in it (when she wasn't having sex with bizarre tentacle creatures/screaming her head off for no apparent reason/scrapping bloodily with Sam Neill and others):

possession-1981-01-g.jpg

Happy to help bro, and good contribution.

HIT AND MISS YOU SAY? Deborah is just stunning as is Marion, granted the others aren't my own taste.

I'm sure she's been on the thread before, but I'm no Bond fan and didn't know of her existence until I was browsing in Blockbuster and saw her on the cover of 'L'annulaire' and had to write her name on my hand to google later, she was so beautiful (I dunt even like muff :()

twas this picture for reference

lannulaire-box-cover-poster.jpg

anyway

olga-kurylenko-bond-girl.jpg

olga-kurylenko-hitman-5.jpg

Bonus Loren

51598.jpg

I'm sure she's been on the thread before, but I'm no Bond fan and didn't know of her existence until I was browsing in Blockbuster and saw her on the cover of 'L'annulaire' and had to write her name on my hand to google later, she was so beautiful (I dunt even like muff :()

twas this picture for reference

lannulaire-box-cover-poster.jpg

anyway

olga-kurylenko-bond-girl.jpg

olga-kurylenko-hitman-5.jpg

Yes especially in that Hitman movie the last pic is from.

its baby jean seberg! less hot than her but you know, still beautiful. God I want to cut all of my hair off again now.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. I hate her SOOOOOO much

Horrible smug smile on her all the time. BLEGGGHH

and now she's gone and got herself a new stupid haircut, MORE reasons to be smug

its baby jean seberg! less hot than her but you know, still beautiful. God I want to cut all of my hair off again now.

jean seberg better be fucking spinning in her grave/car

The Jean Seberg comparisson is unfair to Seberg, I admit, but comparing pretty much anyone to Seberg is unfair to Seberg. That said, COME NOW MAN THE COMPARISON IS OBVIOUS

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back