I have the horn for... (4 Viewers)

alessandro_nivola.jpg

050207_mortimer_400X400.jpg

Alessandro Nivola...the best thing about Coco Avant Chanel besides Audrey Tatou. Looks savage on screen. There are some dodgy photos of him flying around the place though. Married to Emily Mortimer.

Holy Hell, I didn't know that
a) he was in coco avant chanel
b) he was married to emily mortimer.

i did know he was absolutely gorgeous though ;)

Holy Hell, I didn't know that
a) he was in coco avant chanel
b) he was married to emily mortimer.

i did know he was absolutely gorgeous though ;)

ha! yep he totally is. He's so handsome on screen, just gorgeous. I hadn't heard of him before I saw the film (wait until it comes out on DVD, it's not very good. Lusciously filmed, looks beautiful, but little of substance about Coco in it, except she was a sort of prostitute-type lady-ish thing :( ).

I mostly posted him because he's gorgeous, but I like his music, I actually do. I don't know anything about him as a person so on that no comment.

I'd never heard of Kristen Stewart til I saw Adventureland last night

Seems she's well known in younger circles

kristen-stewart-pic.jpg

alessandro_nivola.jpg

050207_mortimer_400X400.jpg

Alessandro Nivola...the best thing about Coco Avant Chanel besides Audrey Tatou. Looks savage on screen. There are some dodgy photos of him flying around the place though. Married to Emily Mortimer.

uh, I'll never forgive him for being in that horrendous film I Want You which ruined one of my favourite songs on me. Even Rachel Weisz getting her kit off couldn't rescue that turd of a flick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back