I have the horn for... (5 Viewers)

marina and the diamonds.

i've gone and ruined her by introducing the thumped perverts to her but such is life

this is the offspring of AC/DC bassist cliff williams. as if we didn't have enough to thank cliff for.

erin-lucas-modeling.jpg

you must spread more rep..... etc.

posted her a few pages back. Gorgeous woman! Didn't know about the AC/DC connection though

sweet jesus is she fucking glorious (cliff williams daughter that is) and i fucking love cat power. om nom nom.

i have the horn for freja beha ericsson... models. yes. possibly because i'm a (relatively) straight girl who goes for girls that look like boys.
tt_freja20beha9.jpg

sweet jesus is she fucking glorious (cliff williams daughter that is) and i fucking love cat power. om nom nom.

i have the horn for freja beha ericsson... models. yes. possibly because i'm a (relatively) straight girl who goes for girls that look like boys.
tt_freja20beha9.jpg
i just saw this lad kicking a football around the park

I like a nice back of the neck to a boy too, you know where sometimes they have a vertical groove.I love that, especially when it is peeping out f a snuggy hoody which is covering a nerdy band t shirt or a western shirt . aaawwwww.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back