I have the horn for... (7 Viewers)

We went to see them in Liverpool. They were so amazingly good. Then we met them afterwards and they were so cool. Unfortunately me and cpr looks like complete mentalists in the pictures we took with them so they have been banished to a bottom drawer!

Where did you see them? Le Tigre are ones of those bands I wish I had never heard just so I could hear them for the first time again.
wow you met them!? Am so jealous!!
Myself and Bonsai were in Brussels in around 2004 for a weekend, and I was looking at an events guide thingy when I discovered Le Tigre were playing in Le Botanique - which, it turned out, was just up the road :) Man it was such a good gig, so inspiring to see three chicks on stage too.

yeah they just came out and hung out after they finished playing. There was this one girl who was a total mentalist and everything I wouldn't wanna be when I met her. She stole some of Kathleen Hanna's tissues off the stage and then just kept telling her how much she loved her accent and stuff..Scarleh for her. But I've never came out of a gig and been so inspired..However I did nothing so I just wasted it!:) But they were deadly live.

cos I love his t.v. show and I think he would smell lovely

DemetriMartin.jpg

I saw them a few years back - I have to say I hated them. She is cute though!

Is it trite to mention that she was the one that wrote Kurt Smells Like Teen Spirit on the wall that was the inspiration for the song?

It is?

Oh, sorry.
Just that she's had an interesting life.

Is it trite to mention that she was the one that wrote Kurt Smells Like Teen Spirit on the wall that was the inspiration for the song?

It is?

Oh, sorry.
Just that she's had an interesting life.

If you think thats her claim to fame you'd want to get your listening cap on...

Sorry, I just really fucking LOVE bikini kill

If you think thats her claim to fame you'd want to get your listening cap on...

Sorry, I just really fucking LOVE bikini kill

I like Bikini Kill and some of the Le Tigre stuff.
Just an interesting life though as well with the Nirvana thing, the Sonic Youth vid, the Beastie Boys marriage and fuck knows what else.
Fecking Zelig over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back