I have the horn for... (5 Viewers)

Her music was fucking atrocious, but a Topher like that ensures you never come to the attention of the social welfare.

arrah sure isn't it great to see one of our own doin well over the wather;)
the-saturdays-1024x768.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha was this inspired by our "manly" chat in he pub the other night?

oh how quick you all were to judge :)

The one in the blue is a hottie. Ex-S Club Junior or not!

I just can't make up my mind about Lily Allen. She's not particularly that talented, says things that make her out to be a bit of a tramp and yet...there's something likeable about her. Even when she does things like this. Sigh.

baby clothes on adult women...phwooaarr
SNN0201A_380_723677a.jpg

Her breasts fascinate me. They're real, right...?
She was also in Serenity, but she was blonde.

I just can't make up my mind about Lily Allen. She's not particularly that talented, says things that make her out to be a bit of a tramp and yet...there's something likeable about her. Even when she does things like this. Sigh.

I know..i liked her when she was all evening gowns and trainers but dancing around in her pants to get some publicity for her album turned me right off her.

Her breasts fascinate me. They're real, right...?
She was also in Serenity, but she was blonde.

Yeah they are real as far as I know. Not a natural red head though which really upset me!

cmon lads. back on topic.
annie_hardy_film3.jpg

What?

Nobody could fancy her! She looks like shes just swallowed a mouthful of piss.

Lads, seriously I understand ye are a pretentious bunch and you can probably see past her physical apperance into her metaphysical energy but this is the 'I have the horn for' thread and that miserable cunt above does not do this.

Below however i have a prime example. This bitch will send a litre of warm blood racing towards any mans cock and balls with her juicy thighs and heaving tits.
Man the fuck up thumped. Quit dancing around like a shower of fairys!

heiglnude.png

What?

Nobody could fancy her! She looks like shes just swallowed a mouthful of piss.

Lads, seriously I understand ye are a pretentious bunch and you can probably see past her physical apperance into her metaphysical energy but this is the 'I have the horn for' thread and that miserable cunt above does not do this.

Below however i have a prime example. This bitch will send a litre of warm blood racing towards any mans cock and balls with her juicy thighs and heaving tits.
Man the fuck up thumped. Quit dancing around like a shower of fairys!

heiglnude.png
she looks like a bean which has been cross bred with a foot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back