I have the horn for... (4 Viewers)

TomJenkins.jpg

and
584b-oneill080708.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/gymnasti...-olympics-gymnastics-profile.html#skip300x250

male gymnasts, pure brawn, beautiful!!!

1218477550145.jpg

Orla Houlihan from Killarney, Co Kerry, displays her Leaving Cert outside the Intermediate School in Killorglin, revealing the nine 9 A1s she obtained. Thousands of students around the country collected their results yesterday. Photograph: Julien Behal

9 A1s are hott

I'm withdrawing this one.

She's 17.

I'm withdrawing this one.

She's 17.

i heard her on the radio yesterday.
instant turn off IMHO.
instead of high fiving herself when the interviewer asked if she was happy with her results she goes and sells herself short.
"oh well like its a total shock, i mean i wasnt expecting it at all"
uh. of course you did you liar.

1218477550145.jpg

Orla Houlihan from Killarney, Co Kerry, displays her Leaving Cert outside the Intermediate School in Killorglin, revealing the nine 9 A1s she obtained. Thousands of students around the country collected their results yesterday. Photograph: Julien Behal

She's already dressed as a doctor - nerrrrd! Plus we all know that half way through her medical career she'll get pregnant and leave us all in the lurch getting AIDs from Africa and nothing else.

In the Olympic spirit:
Picture%2039(5).png

Alicia Sacramone

She ballsed up everything including falling off the beam whilst getting onto it (admittedly she was getting on to it by doing a double somersault though) and then fell over and stepped outside the bounds on the floor and the Chinese won.

Still, she didn't break down in tears like I thought she would, which either showed mounds of character or Botox.. Also she's twenty and looks like a real girl rather than a 14 year-old with a dead sixteen year-olds passport to make it into the Olympics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back