I have the horn for... (10 Viewers)

can we have the horn for january jones?

januaryjones.jpg

Of course we can.

It's weird because I'm not actually attracted to girls (excluding that indicative 5% margin of error) but I love the way some girls look in pants, I really do. It's very aesthetically pleasing. Basically Mila Kunis looks fucking good in pants.

Just speaking the truth. I can't imagine those things unleashed. Hell, mine have already sadly dropped from where they once were; the only saving grace is their size. Any bigger and it would be very noticeable. Poor girl probably can't sleep on her stomach either. If I were her, I'd never be out of a bra. I'd even sleep wearing one.
and can you imagine the underboob sweatpits? that can get smelly.

oh sorry ann post, were you saying something?

PS: i can't believe anyone fancies whiny jackie from that 70s show. did you mean the anti-horn thread? she's a female kelso.

It's weird because I'm not actually attracted to girls (excluding that indicative 5% margin of error) but I love the way some girls look in pants, I really do. It's very aesthetically pleasing. Basically Mila Kunis looks fucking good in pants.

and yet if a guy were to say that it's great the way skinheads wear tight jeans that show off their bulges people would probably think hes' gay or something

mad

I know it's going to appear after the post above that I work is a very strange place - trust me I don't.

However...

On of the girls in the office here is the absolute head off Mila Kunis, except a small bit better looking I think.

hahah. i think you may be complicating the matter by putting 'a' in front of saucers of milk, which is quite dapper without.

anyway, less milk, less sweaty boobs, more horns.

Fish+Tank+Photocall+2009+Cannes+Film+Festival+Ool_Hrk2C78l.jpg

Harry Treadaway. His identical twins alright too.

He sometimes even hangs out with my ultimate horn, Fassy

2009+Cannes+Film+Festival+Fish+Tank+Premiere+agyyGZ4JDbEl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back