I have the horn for... (7 Viewers)

i loved her in small pants
rosario1.jpg

Heuston we have a horn

She's a stunner, no doubt but how awful would it be to have those things? I mean she is in her 30's now... soon once that mega wire bra is taken off, they'll be knockin' her knees. No thanks.

This post has upset quite a lot of people

I'm almost tempted to ask for a banning

This post has upset quite a lot of people

I'm almost tempted to ask for a banning

Just speaking the truth. I can't imagine those things unleashed. Hell, mine have already sadly dropped from where they once were; the only saving grace is their size. Any bigger and it would be very noticeable. Poor girl probably can't sleep on her stomach either. If I were her, I'd never be out of a bra. I'd even sleep wearing one.

Just speaking the truth. I can't imagine those things unleashed. Hell, mine have already sadly dropped from where they once were; the only saving grace is their size. Any bigger and it would be very noticeable. Poor girl probably can't sleep on her stomach either. If I were her, I'd never be out of a bra. I'd even sleep wearing one.

I'd say she's fine until her mid 40s, she'd be totally screwed if she rapidly lost weight.
Lose skin there wouldn't be pretty :eek:

although i understand that the ladies here are merely stating facts, and i have been guilty of discussions where i stated at times that ms. hendricks (soon to be mrs. post) probably has a team of skilled swedish bridge engineers working round the clock to hold up her amazing looking rack, she is purely for most mortal men an object of fantasy, conjecture and stoic speculation, so the need for 'whats that going to look like in a decade' is minimal, we dont hurt on bridget bardot for turning into a lizard as her prime was a graceful and hornful time that brought a smile to many a mans trousers.

in brief, i dont think i have enough saucers of milks to go around the past page or two.

although i understand that the ladies here are merely stating facts, and i have been guilty of discussions where i stated at times that ms. hendricks (soon to be mrs. post) probably has a team of skilled swedish bridge engineers working round the clock to hold up her amazing looking rack, she is purely for most mortal men an object of fantasy, conjecture and stoic speculation, so the need for 'whats that going to look like in a decade' is minimal, we dont hurt on bridget bardot for turning into a lizard as her prime was a graceful and hornful time that brought a smile to many a mans trousers.

in brief, i dont think i have enough saucers of milks to go around the past page or two.
Once again you've saved the hornfest posty you are so wise.

Can we just ban all talk of Hendricks? It'll be easier on everyone.

Two of my all time favourite horns in one pic:

elisha_cuthbert_8.0.0.0x0.600x816.jpeg

and another:

mila-kunis-and-elisha-cuthbert.jpg

and one more:

sexy-mila-kunis.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back