I hate that thing (1 Viewer)

when my parents insist on talking to me/the room when they get in from the pub- thats it, just take that away and i'm set!

#.meath county council. #.lack of cash.
#.people who refer to those how study as "bleedin stewdents".
#.whelans.
#.certain people involved in the gig booking process at whelans.
#.piles.
#.the fact that i don't live in sweden.

isn't this ace, but? it's the kind of thing i've been knocking on about for years.

-The muck that masquerades as children's entertainment these days
-What Spiritualized became.
-What Mercury Rev became.
-Kips that play daytime radio
-Daytime radio
-Nearly all TV programs
-Mediocretins that pass off as film and TV *stars*
-Hopelessness
-Dark rainy Dublin evenings and the tyranny of the pub
-Lack of sunshine in Dublin in the Summer
-Buying things that (a) break easily, (b) are fucking useless (keys cut while you are duped).
-The kid that just screamed in my ear
-Landlords and estate agents who have no sense of community or decency.
-Lack of government funding for the community
-People who prefer TV to books and records
-Stale sandwiches from shops
-Nosey neighbours.
-Panel interviews.
-People that return from America after 3 months with an American accent
-People that think everything is a competition
-Inadvertently scraping cutlery off plates
-Overpaid footballers that can hardly play
-Ronald McDonald
-Gay Byrne
-Terry Wogan
-Bad dope
-People in Aran Sweaters
-The House of Kilkenny
-Wax jackets
-Nausea
-Waiting
-CIE
-Most of Christmas
-Paddy's day Parade
-Doubt
-Sports Metal
-Marzipan
-Plastic bags
-The loud alarm that just went off.
-New *Soul* and *R n B*

rocktopus (23 Oct, 2001 03:40 p.m.):
Whats 'sports metal'? not another new' genre', sounds about as stupid as 'fastcore'
Yep, you got it...it is that. The most stupid 'genre' I've encountered apart from 'Child Pop' maybe...

that program on network 2 which if you win, (after answering a series of completely inane questions) the show points you in the general direction of you're favorite celebrity. it is terrrible... i'd rather watch re runs of dallas.

cyclotron (23 Oct, 2001 03:19 p.m.):
-People that return from America after 3 months with an American accent
My uncle and da claim to know a fella who picked up an American accent off his brother who had been in the US for a couple of months. He had never been further afield than Croke Park himself

My uncle and da claim to know a fella who picked up an American accent off his brother who had been in the US for a couple of months. He had never been further afield than Croke Park himself[/quote]

I've got a cousin like that. When he was eleven he strutted into school wearing cowbow boots and sporting some strange atempt at an american accent. We were all most puzzled.
15 years on and his accent and walk have grown increasingly more comical. He's like an alien in disguise who's knowledge of human behaviour is limited to what he's seen on an earth broadcast of Grease 2 and a Dallas double bill some Sunday afternoon in 1986.

and back-ache from trying to suck his own cock no doubt.
prick.
i think you develope a yankee accent from suckin' so much shit all your life.

crazy dick (15 Oct, 2001 06:45 p.m.):
seaquest d.s.v

i watched the early episodes but then around the third or fourth series they got frozen in time and sent it to the future. i just couldnt identify with it any more.

......i mean no i didnt.

i think the new simpsons episodes are good.

i hate people who think they're better than me.( walks into the distance whistling banana scales....)

Alright? hee'or i've got the cover of your first 7 inch ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh......you might receive it as soon as a few days from now, or as late as a few years......

Jeus i hate biznid speak. 'the man' says i have to learn something, so i have to "interface with blah and arrange a knowledge transfer"
what? fuck off. it should be illegal to talk like that. pricks.

c'mon hector...you're not being proactive enough and are not utilising the skillset you have been trained with..our business needs are not being meet...our S.L.A's are a joke and our Omega Troubleshooting process needs to be re-defined...

The fucking wankers love it. These young, by the book, "People Managers" who say things at meetings like
"OK everybody...now you all know I'm a People Person"
...they WILL be rejected by the gatekeepers of Eden and will end up as satans bitch for eternity.

hell awaits, most definitly. do you work in the "i.t" industry too? what a pile of cak. i have to spit at my reflection every morning in the mirror. i hates it so much. i wish i was a bum again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back