I dont know what to think about this. (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

Girl I would have been good friends with up until the end of the school year last year is going out with a 22 year old, she turned 18 in November.

He is currently building a house which he calls "their house" , she spends her weekends picking out sofas and televisions with him. It has five bed rooms to, he also plans to bring her on holiday and bought her a car to.

Thing is she thinks all of this is great, she sees it as free money and tells me its all grand cause he's got a mortgage. She doesnt seem to understand whats happening with interest rates and shit at the moment to which pisses me off but thats a totally different story.

But anyway she doesnt even like this guy properly but will stay with him just on the basis that he likes her, shes a very good looking girl but always does this. Just goes for the guy who likes her. Its starting to seem like she just wants to stay with him.

He also only lets her go out if he is going to be going out with her. He sees her every day.

Some other people and me think that shes going to end up preganant soon and turn into what her mother did.

I dunno if ive explained this properly but its kinda sad that shes planning to settle down at 18 with a guy that she doesnt even love and who seems to like controlling her.

Kinda have to let people make their own mistakes. Talk to her though and if she doesnt wanna know then nothing you can do!

Kinda have to let people make their own mistakes. Talk to her though and if she doesnt wanna know then nothing you can do!

Testify. We all see mates doing shit we think is stupid. If it were me, I'd ask her the story, listen, and then express concerns if I still had any after listening to her. Giving out to someone implies that you know better what's good for them than they do themselves, which is disrespectful and they're therefore less likely to give a shit/listen to what you have to say and just be pissed off with you instead.

Testify. We all see mates doing shit we think is stupid. If it were me, I'd ask her the story, listen, and then express concerns if I still had any after listening to her. Giving out to someone implies that you know better what's good for them than they do themselves, which is disrespectful and they're therefore less likely to give a shit/listen to what you have to say and just be pissed off with you instead.

and ill testify to that.hail buzzo
ernesto,its spelled-remnants ;)

ru·mi·nant
premium.gif
(rōō'mə-nənt) Pronunciation Key
n. Any of various hoofed, even-toed, usually horned mammals of the suborder Ruminantia, such as cattle, sheep, goats, deer, and giraffes, characteristically having a stomach divided into four compartments and chewing a cud consisting of regurgitated, partially digested food.

you what?

ru·mi·nant
premium.gif
(r??'m?-n?nt) Pronunciation Key
n. Any of various hoofed, even-toed, usually horned mammals of the suborder Ruminantia, such as cattle, sheep, goats, deer, and giraffes, characteristically having a stomach divided into four compartments and chewing a cud consisting of regurgitated, partially digested food.

you what?

Note to self: Must remember to put smiley face after sentences when joking.

Note to self: Must remember to put smiley face after sentences when joking.

note to self:stop being so anal about spelling

i thought it was remenince? ah fuck it, i'm usually a great speller.

No results found for remenince.

god bless www.dictionary.com

well spotted there e,unfortunately i must yada yada yada ernesto.have a smiley face :)

this girl you know is very lucky roisin. while your beautiful former friend plans a life of domestic bliss with someone she loves, we are spending our evening posting on an internet messageboard. no wonder she doesn't speak to you anymore.

Maybe she's an evil genius?

Spend a couple of years with this bloke while he buys the gaff. Have a baby, put up with his possesive load of bollix etc. Then when she's twenty she can tell him to fuck off and keep the lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back