I dont know what to think about this. (1 Viewer)

this girl you know is very lucky roisin. while your beautiful former friend plans a life of domestic bliss with someone she loves, we are spending our evening posting on an internet messageboard. no wonder she doesn't speak to you anymore.

Exactly,jealously will get you nowhere.

Don't get involved. Just nod sagely at her/his funeral/trial. Tell everyone you knew this would happen and when they all smirk and say, "yeah, right," then show them this thread.

Repeat: don't get involved if you want her to remain your friend. And you don't want her or her boyfriend spreading malicious rumours about you and making you out to be the bad one in order to save their own ragged face.

Relationships should remain within the confines of the relationship. She's old enough to walk in front of danger. Some women want to be dominated by men. Leave her to it.

When she matures and tells him to fuck off, at least she'll have a house and the added bonus of the fact that men will be sniffing after her 'cos they know she puts out 'cos she'll have a kid.

Or a nice grave.

now that roisin's problem has been comprehensively dealt with, what age was the oldest person you've been intimate with? the four years twixt these two youngsters is but a single grain of salt from the ocean of time. anyway, just the numbers please - lets keep this dignified. 66 for me.

now that roisin's problem has been comprehensively dealt with, what age was the oldest person you've been intimate with? the four years twixt these two youngsters is but a single grain of salt from the ocean of time. anyway, just the numbers please - lets keep this dignified. 66 for me.

By intimate what do you mean?

Well, I think she's far too young to be thinking about settling down like this.

But that's my opinion and I'm not an 18-year-old girl from Wexford.

66, eh? really.
gimme details. i love mature.

The most shocking thing about this is that a 22 year old can afford a 5 bedroom gaff and a couple of cars

He has probably been working since he was 16 or so and living at home. Maybe goes out drinking with the lads on a Friday night or something. It's different down the country.

I know quite a few people who stayed home and saved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back