I dont know what to think about this. (1 Viewer)

He has probably been working since he was 16 or so and living at home. Maybe goes out drinking with the lads on a Friday night or something. It's different down the country.

I know quite a few people who stayed home and saved.

like jesus?

jesus saves

hoping to buy a three bedroom semi-detached when his SSIA matures

The most shocking thing about this is that a 22 year old can afford a 5 bedroom gaff and a couple of cars
not like in ouor day ian. kids have money now, and mortgages for 50 years.

this girl you know is very lucky roisin. while your beautiful former friend plans a life of domestic bliss with someone she loves, we are spending our evening posting on an internet messageboard. no wonder she doesn't speak to you anymore.

Yee would have to know her in person. She does talk to us, but just sits there. Just doesnt go out because he wont let her etc.

Actually I dont go out much with those girls anymore either but thats because I always get started on &have things in Dublin to be doing at the weekends.

Yee would just have to know her and her home situation to get why this is so "look at her throwing her life away". Like before she met him she was all on for doing nursing next year but now its like "oh he wants me to stay in wexford" so shes doing hair dressing in the local tech.

Her ma kinda went a bit odd for years and her da packed his bags and now lives with a 25 year old woman. We think that shes just trying to create a family.

now that roisin's problem has been comprehensively dealt with, what age was the oldest person you've been intimate with? the four years twixt these two youngsters is but a single grain of salt from the ocean of time. anyway, just the numbers please - lets keep this dignified. 66 for me.

33 when I was 25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back