I ask for counsel from the nerds of Thumped (1 Viewer)

If you genuinely owe the money, and you have it, I'd pay it. Take the pain once and move on.
I personally don't like storing up trouble for myself.
Are any of us going to live our whole lives without needing a FedEx delivery again?

If it's them playing silly buggers, I'd fight them

They tried to stiff me with 'admin charges' on a customs invoice and I told them to get fucked. Paid the tax but said I never requested your admin work.
Never heard back and have had fed ex deliveries since

I currently have 9 packages in Santry with fedex. I'm wondering how many of them they'll fuckup and I'll need to do extra work for, the count is actually already at 1 as they lost the invoice from the seller apparently.

Recently had a package with them that went missing and somehow travelled through Germany and France before it got here which is unusual as the normal fedex route for the supplier is Green Bay - Memphis - Gatwick - Santry - here.

Where did the package come from? Could be a Brexit thing.
ah. It is. It came from, Scotland.

A couple fo books I should have bought when I was there last year are now going to cost me over a hundred quid because I bought them online

Anyone know the quickest/easiest way of checking your PPS number?

I know my number, just don't know my government name

I go by the Irish version of my name, and I can't for the goddamn life of me remember if the name with Revenue/Dept of Social Protection is the Anglo or Hiberno name
Been on hold for forever here with Dept Social Protection

Hey older people. It's time for me to get new glasses..I expect. If I go to specsavers can I bring frames with me so they can put the new lenses in?

What is the procedure?

Anyone know a weather website that is really simple like a html table for example? I kinda wanna embed weather conditions in my google sheets thing

Hey older people. It's time for me to get new glasses..I expect. If I go to specsavers can I bring frames with me so they can put the new lenses in?

What is the procedure?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back