http://www.dvdseasonshop.com (1 Viewer)

The activity that “You buy one, I give three as present” is going on.
oDVDo is the biggest DVD supplier in Asia. 65% of Movie or tele-play DVDs sold on e-Bay are from Store of East. The total number of DVDs sold out from our website is beyond 600 sets and we are still renewing hot DVD tele-plays. No matter you buy it for yourself, give away to your friends as present, or you are DVD seller, you can find the proper DVDs in oDVDo.
Now if you buy any DVD from our website (more than one product in an order as one), we will immediately give you three newest DVD movies (For the reason that DVD movies are sold very well, the condition of deficiency often appears. So we will send out the newest hot movies to you at random).

Wha? :) It's pretty obvious they're not legit. However, in saying that the bootlegs are usually pretty ok quality. I bought the complete Sopranos off dhgate.com (the main site all these guys get their supply from) and it was pretty good. I got 2xS04's and no S05 in the box, though the guy who sold it to me fixed it fairly quickly. Just don't expect much for the price..

Yeah the price on some of them is just insanely good. They charge through the nose for shipping on some sites though. The cheapest possible way is go to dhgate.com and search fro whatever you want + "Free Shipping" and that'll give you the cheapest possible combo as the sellers shipping prices can be fairly random at times.

Don't let nlgbblbth see this thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back