how much (3 Viewers)

ramps said:
ah good a boss thread. i dont got tunnel of love. is it as good as i think it probably is? i love the singles off it. boss rules.
Man, Tunnel Of Love is AMAZING. i said AMAZING.

it has some of my fave bruce songs ever... Tougher Than The Rest, Walk Like A Man, When Youre Alone, Valentine's Day, ahh the list goes on...

Alan Remorse said:
Man, Tunnel Of Love is AMAZING. i said AMAZING.

it has some of my fave bruce songs ever... Tougher Than The Rest, Walk Like A Man, When Youre Alone, Valentine's Day, ahh the list goes on...

i love that album. ive recently started obsessing about him having ignored him altogether for far too long. i think tunnel of love is my favorite at the moment. has there been a bruce springsteen poll? ought we start one? theres crackin songs on devils and dust.

Miss Piggy said:
i love that album. ive recently started obsessing about him having ignored him altogether for far too long. i think tunnel of love is my favorite at the moment. has there been a bruce springsteen poll? ought we start one? theres crackin songs on devils and dust.

13 albums - poll only does 10 unfortunately

Born in the USA? It's overly synth-heavy, very much of it’s time and has only one song, “Bobby Jean” that I like as it’s appears on the record. The title track, “My Hometown” and “I’m On Fire” are great songs ruined by production. "Glory Days" is OK.

Springsteen is the first guy whose music I remember loving (thanks Dad).

And I think I've read 2 copies of Mojo ever.

nlgbbbblth said:
13 albums - poll only does 10 unfortunately

:( oh well

!bing maybe we could ask pete not to have such a limited number for the polls and for a feature that would allow sub-polls so say for example you clicked on "lucky town" you could then have a sub forum where you could vote on your favorite lucky town song and discuss the merits and demerits of each individual song. then also people who only had a few albums could still vote for their favorite song on those albums and everyone would be some much more statistically satisfied.

i have no idea what my favorite springsteen album is

Miss Piggy said:

!bing maybe we could ask pete not to have such a limited number for the polls and for a feature that would allow sub-polls so say for example you clicked on "lucky town" you could then have a sub forum where you could vote on your favorite lucky town song and discuss the merits and demerits of each individual song. then also people who only had a few albums could still vote for their favorite song on those albums and everyone would be some much more statistically satisfied.

Darkness On The Edge Of Town is my favourite
The Wild, The Innocent And The E-Street Shuffle, Born To Run, Nebraska, Tunnel Of Love would be up there.

Miss Piggy said:

that'd be cool.
problem with polls is some people are reluctant to vote if they've only seen/heard a few things from the list. The way I see things, it makes no odds - if the only Bruce Springsteen album you've heard is Born To Run, then Born To Run is your favourite Bruce Springsteen album.

Unicron said:
Born in the USA? It's overly synth-heavy, very much of it’s time and has only one song, “Bobby Jean” that I like as it’s appears on the record. The title track, “My Hometown” and “I’m On Fire” are great songs ruined by production. "Glory Days" is OK.
thats mad. i fucking love the production on that album. im on fire is one of my favourite bruce songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back