How many guitars have you? (1 Viewer)

asdadasd

• Total voters
that looks very like an ibanez les paul I have except mines a gold top, same logo and all. mines needs a heap of work (new tuners, new jack, pick ups refit) and I can never decided would it be worth the $$$

big heavy auld yoke, plays lovely but
just set my one up myself.
this guitar has delicious tone.
YUM.

Wrong thread but seeing as your on about the Ibanez Les Paul, what's the story with the Orville Les Paul's. A mate just got one, he loves it but needs replacement pickups and stuff.

Orvilles are supposed to be pretty much japanese made Gibson's. I think they were pretty official. Endoesed by Gibson or something.

Orvilles are supposed to be pretty much japanese made Gibson's. I think they were pretty official. Endoesed by Gibson or something.

Just had a read of the wikipedia entry. Mr Gibson's first name was Orville. Yep pretty much same standard as the the Americans.

He did a straight swap for a cheap Gibson SG(standard I think whichever the cheapest is), sounds like he got a pretty sweet deal.

At least say what they are!!!!!
sorry i was too excited. hondo jazz guitar from the 80's and also a korean squire tele from the late 80's/early 90's that is the nicest ive ever played(even more so than US teles). funny story with that one is that i sold it about 6 years ago to fund a guitar that i never bought. and i just bought it back today..its black with white pg soon to have a black pg!

hondo1.jpg

hondo2.jpg

tele1.jpg

tele2.jpg

The song after this was Johnny Be Good with me on vocals dancing like a loon and doing that dreadful van halen widdly widdly tapping thing

Occasionally the singer would come over and look at my strange chords and nod in bemused approval

Just terrible

eh 6....

In use:
Fender Stratocaster (1993 special edition)
Gibson Les Paul standard
Tanglewood acoustic
Squier precision bass

In the atic:
Karina acoustic (1st guitar)
Aria pro II (1st electric)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back