How many guitars have you? (4 Viewers)

asdadasd

• Total voters
What Gretsch do you want? I want one like Jack White's.
raconteurs.jpg
ah. yes that one but in black. sure jayzus actually! 3 fucking pickups! ive only seen 2. damn jack white and his one-up-manship.

sweet strat gary, maple neck, can't go wrong. I'd change the scratch plate though. Black or brown.

you reckon? for some reason I always picture strats with a white scratchplate. I'll have a look around for some pics.
It seems there is a big trend in modifying this model of strat. I think that's why they tend to be,relatively speaking,quite inexpensive.

you reckon? for some reason I always picture strats with a white scratchplate. I'll have a look around for some pics.
It seems there is a big trend in modifying this model of strat. I think that's why they tend to be,relatively speaking,quite inexpensive.

yeah, apparently the pickups that come with the highway 1 fenders are not great (although they have upgraded them with this years model) but the wood and neck are supposed to be deadly. thats a great axe for the price you paid. how does that bridge pickup sound?

I've not had a chance to crank it yet. Just playing it unplugged it's really load and I've plugged it in but at really low volume.
It's way different to the Gordon Smiths but that's what I wanted.

finally decided to look about getting my 70s ibanez les paul copy fixed up
P2050174.jpg

P2050175.jpg

still cant find anything about this particular one on the net. the only one i can find is the one with a pearl design on the headstock..and the serial number has been rubbed off. this guitar sounds SWEET.

finally decided to look about getting my 70s ibanez les paul copy fixed up

still cant find anything about this particular one on the net. the only one i can find is the one with a pearl design on the headstock..and the serial number has been rubbed off. this guitar sounds SWEET.

that looks very like an ibanez les paul I have except mines a gold top, same logo and all. mines needs a heap of work (new tuners, new jack, pick ups refit) and I can never decided would it be worth the $$$

big heavy auld yoke, plays lovely but

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back