How did you hear about Thumped? (1 Viewer)

one of my old boys was in to it from the get-go and introduced me to it when i was little...used to read it but never really bothered registering...until last year..

I'm pretty sure it was Dave Magera who told me about Thumped. Back in April 2001 - in Maynooth at the time, sitting in the computer labs pretending to do Java programming.
That's nearly five years ago - Jesus.

some of my friends posted on eirecore and it was good way of keeping note of what gigs were on etc. only started posting on thumped (general) about a year after i joined eirecore.

Just looked at the members list. I joined back in 2001 (aob) forgot the password and got a new profile aoboa in 2002.
I was looking for Ross Hacket and someone told me to post here.
When did thumped (in this form) start?

I actually can't remember how I heard of it. I think it was via our dearly departed kstop who was really into Joan of Arse at the time. It is quite worrying to realise the amount of time I've probably wasted reading this board over five years.

c0De_n1njA was always telling me how this site was really boosting his confidence, because everyone gave him rep for saying funny things.
I didn't pay much attention to it, but then he started meeting up with board members in real life (Lefty, I'm looking at you).
Worried that the internet was stealing my best friend, I decided the best course of action was join up so I can closely monitor him.

anto hynes from 2000strong/residence, was slagging some eirecore heads at gig in slatteries. so after the gig i did search for eirecore. joined it, then didn't post much at the start. them slowly but surely, began to post more/waste more time on this.

used to check it out occasionally when it had war photos on the splash page.
Just looking for internet stuff on irish music when i first got online

i was sitting drinkin cans with sadie outlaw in trinity, and hag came along and started going on about this place and how there was this new poster - ms.b.haven, that was beyond ridiculous and he was being all flirty with her. And the sadie decided she'd register and pretend to be a total slut (not hard !ninjaaaa:p) and try and start fights with ms.b, and I thought, hmm, seems like a fun waay to pass boring days in work.
Me and sadie used to have fake fights here all the time, twas great fun!

Spam Javelin said:
c0De_n1njA was always telling me how this site was really boosting his confidence, because everyone gave him rep for saying funny things.
I didn't pay much attention to it, but then he started meeting up with board members in real life (Lefty, I'm looking at you).
Worried that the internet was stealing my best friend, I decided the best course of action was join up so I can closely monitor him.

jaysus scully - you've subscribed. somebody must be doing well for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back