How did you hear about Thumped? (2 Viewers)

Wavioli said:
i was sitting drinkin cans with sadie outlaw in trinity, and hag came along and started going on about this place and how there was this new poster - ms.b.haven, that was beyond ridiculous and he was being all flirty with her. And the sadie decided she'd register and pretend to be a total slut (not hard !ninjaaaa:p) and try and start fights with ms.b, and I thought, hmm, seems like a fun waay to pass boring days in work.
Me and sadie used to have fake fights here all the time, twas great fun!
heh, i remember one time when ms.b came along first I was having drinks with hag and accusing him of being her and he was all "god, i really don't want to talk about thumped". sneaky feck.

it was recommended to me years ago as a place to advertise gigs.

"you're playing?- you should post on thumped about it".

i checked it out, didn't advertise the gig and became an occassional lurker/reader.

i only started posting last year.

i think that's because i met some people in the real world who posted here and they were actually nice. the "thumped sense of humour" suddenly revealed itself to me. then i read the on/off thread and decided that this was defo a way i could get my kicks. it was all rather exciting, actually.

thumped was specifically built for me and hag after we broke the event guide forum. true story. ask pete.

kirstie said:
me n fogo have been here since day 1. #teens4christ reprazent.
here, kristine, dint you post a picture or something of what thumped looked like in the rare old days... where's that at?

i feel so popular. so only for me, you wouldn't be here. aw

edit: HAG WAS BEING FLIRTY WITH ME!!! *swoon*
Wavioli said:
i was sitting drinkin cans with sadie outlaw in trinity, and hag came along and started going on about this place and how there was this new poster - ms.b.haven, that was beyond ridiculous and he was being all flirty with her. And the sadie decided she'd register and pretend to be a total slut (not hard !ninjaaaa:p) and try and start fights with ms.b, and I thought, hmm, seems like a fun waay to pass boring days in work.
Me and sadie used to have fake fights here all the time, twas great fun!

I came here to stalk Wheels. I know some more of you a little in the real world who don't know that i'm me. Hi Lefty for example. It's an incredible time wasting machine. Sporadic bursts of posting interspersed with lurking, interspersed with self hatred and realisation that this is Worse Than TV.

Hector Grey said:
thumped was specifically built for me and hag after we broke the event guide forum. true story. ask pete.
true story. you guys and your crazy fuck-throwing ways.

Lookin at that old thumped page reminded me of the harmonica solo in last of the summer wine. yeah pcp is alright.

brian.html said:
I wasnt scared of anyone.Your all a bunch quiet introverts in real life except Andy who is actually a real life racist and Inspector Horse and Nofriendo who are a real life flamboyant gay couple.

I met Andy when we where both following the other two down a dark alley to gaybash them and we started chatting about music and then Garyxknifedx jumped out of a tree and told me I should start posting on thumped.

Nofriendo and Inspector Horse were ony a few feet ahead at this stage so they must have overheard us talking about thumped which is probably how they started posting.

ahhh! we've been outed...backlash starts here

i think damien told me about it. i think we also wrote a song about thumped once. it was an instrumental song. thumped is an instrumental kind of place.
i could be wrong about all that. i once yearned for the return of anne o'malley and the bearded lady. i still do to be honest. sigh.

pad said:
i think damien told me about it. i think we also wrote a song about thumped once. it was an instrumental song. thumped is an instrumental kind of place.
i could be wrong about all that. i once yearned for the return of anne o'malley and the bearded lady. i still do to be honest. sigh.
anne o'malley hasn't gone away, you know.

think it was around the time of Clifdomania in 2001 started reading up on all the bands that would be playing.
46long with Goodtime and Neosupervital and Paul,
Dudley and joss with no bass player, David Kitt back in the day, 1st time seeing the redneck manifesto,coldspoon conspiracy with Ru on bass/keys instead of Darren, Paul O'Reilly, John Hegarty, abusing the chicks, hooked up with a hot Galwegien.
After such a great weekend with these "Thumped" folk i eventually joined.

smell my finger!

clonan attack said:
think it was around the time of Clifdomania in 2001 started reading up on all the bands that would be playing.
46long with Goodtime and Neosupervital and Paul,
Dudley and joss with no bass player, David Kitt back in the day, 1st time seeing the redneck manifesto,coldspoon conspiracy with Ru on bass/keys instead of Darren, Paul O'Reilly, John Hegarty, abusing the chicks, hooked up with a hot Galwegien.
After such a great weekend with these "Thumped" folk i eventually joined.

smell my finger!

do you remember the badly worn hat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back