How Come everyone hates Kings of Leon? (1 Viewer)

They do sound the same on alot of their songs but the same can be said about alot of bands, its what you like really

THEY'RE COOL. PEOPLE (THUMPED) ARE SCARED OF COOL AND FASHION.

GOT "AHA...HEARTBRAKE" ON TEN INCH DOUBLE CLEAR VINYL. THAT ALONE MAKES 'EM GOOD.

I'D BE MORE INTERESTED AS TO WHY EVERYONE LIKES SNOREPATROL... THEN AGAIN... MAYBE NOT.

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!

i really like the first two longplayers. sometimes your mans voice gets a bit grating. they were 10 times better than the pixies when they played.
i listen to ahashakeheartbreak on regular occasions. its good at a party as well.

theyre a bit like smoking. smoking is cool.

I think they're a good band. Saw them live and granted they didn't move around or anything but I think that was due to their skintight jeans. The 12 year old bass player though.....yum:heart:

Dunno about that, man, didn't Ethan Johns do the new record?
He's not exactly Mr. Polish.
He does make awesome sounding records, though.

well you're the sound one here so you'd probably be in a better position to describe it.
i dunno, it just sounds more mainstream or something, definitly different to the sound of the first two albums anyway.

Yeah I think they have gotten better as a band with each album. No major departures but just a bit broader each time. Havent heard much of the new album tho but what I heard I liked. Definitely one of the more consistent bands going of those modern pop indie bands.

I always thought their releases seemed a little more low key than a lot of other bands which I like.

Wow didn't expect this thread to pick up so much speed so quickly.
I do think they're a singles band but as people have said about the Arctic Monkeys here before, better this on the radio than crap. It's pretty catchy and good for drinkin to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back