House Rape ?!?!?!? (1 Viewer)

I got my sixteen year-old niece to mind our gaff once and TOLD her she could have a party. I gave her seventy quid and even showed her how to use the decks. When we came back there was sixty-eight quid on the table and a receipt for a bottle of water and a packet of crisps. Nerd.

why the fuck is this even in the news at all?
the myspace angle?
what a load of cock-twanging rubbish

if your house got raped by a bunch of horny cigarette butt happy teens, you'd want the news involved. y'know.. to further delve into the recesses of your humility. show the world how fucked your life has become. cry. publicly denounce your child. etc.

I got my sixteen year-old niece to mind our gaff once and TOLD her she could have a party. I gave her seventy quid and even showed her how to use the decks. When we came back there was sixty-eight quid on the table and a receipt for a bottle of water and a packet of crisps. Nerd.

flavour?

only reverse psychology works with kids

a colleague was telling me about a party he went to up north where a load of mentalists turned up and started wrecking the gaf. they were doing donuts in their cars on the front lawn. the guy who was throwing the party ended up locking himself in a room in fear and calling the police.

We had a party a few years ago and a disgsting amount of people showed up. There were people pushing each other up and down the road in shopping trolleys and causing mayhem on the road all night.

I had to apologise to the next door neighbour the next day. I lied and told her there were lots of gatecrashers and it all got out of hand. She made me join the Legion of Mary as a sign of my repentance, which I gladly did.

We also got an anonymous phone call that evening from a man who said he'd put a petrol bomb through the letter box if we ever did anything like that again. A hollow threat considering we were renting. Prick.

I was at a party recently where the dude who giving the party didnt drink for religous purposes it was wierd to say the least having no alcohol. Everyone was sitting around eating chocolate and drinking coke and watching tv. It was an extremely quiet affair

I was at a party recently where the dude who giving the party didnt drink for religous purposes it was wierd to say the least having no alcohol. Everyone was sitting around eating chocolate and drinking coke and watching tv. It was an extremely quiet affair

Thats bizzare. If i ever had a party I wouldn't care if people drank simply cos I don't.. Its a fucking party!! Go wild!!

i never hung around with people like that so i can;t relate

edit:// if i did i would gone drinking after an hour

i never hung around with people like that so i can;t relate

edit:// if i did i would gone drinking after an hour

Yeah I know it was his graduation though I couldnt say oh I dont wanna go cos I drink and you dont. Ah well at least there was no hangover afterwards

i betcha this is a Jimi Hendrix quote.

We had a mad party in our student gaff one time and one of the lads from 6 (remember them???) wrecked the door of the bathroom. He was a stupid C-NUT. Then the girls put a door on but hadn't measured it and it was 3 inches too wide. That was funny. Me lose brain? Why I laugh?

We had a mad party in our student gaff one time and one of the lads from 6 (remember them???) wrecked the door of the bathroom. He was a stupid C-NUT. Then the girls put a door on but hadn't measured it and it was 3 inches too wide. That was funny. Me lose brain? Why I laugh?

Was it this one?

alig-six01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back