House Rape ?!?!?!? (3 Viewers)

when i was about 18 my two sisters thought it would be a great idea to throw a huge house party while the father was out of town. Cue large gangs of sullen teenage pricks showing up and trashing the place. I walked in and found one fuckhole stubbing a cigar butt on the living room floor. I went to my room, grabbed a Louisville Slugger, grabbed a machete from the father's toolbox and proceeded to vacate the premises.

me. old before my time.

YEAH! Take a fucking chainsaw out and start screaming "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY DAMN HOUSE!!" Then rev the fucker like crazy.

I went to my room, grabbed a Louisville Slugger, grabbed a machete from the father's toolbox and proceeded to vacate the premises.

vacate or evacuate

kudos if it's the second one

minus points if its the first- not much point getting all tooled up and then just leaving

sorry for being pedantic- i had a few beers last night, my brain feels like it was raped

where would I be know if my parents sent me away everytime me and some of my buddies "raped the house"...
depends, did they let you come home the first time?

when i came from from a "cooling off" period (we called it borstal in my day) my family had moved house.

took me 3 years to find them.

vacate or evacuate

kudos if it's the second one

minus points if its the first- not much point getting all tooled up and then just leaving

sorry for being pedantic- i had a few beers last night, my brain feels like it was raped
i have no idea what you're talking about.

ps - did someone also steal jewellry from your head?

i have no idea what you're talking about.

ps - did someone also steal jewellry from your head?

possibly- i think someone shat .. ( sniff sniff) somewhere in the lobe region too..havent found the source of it yet though

I remeber when I lived with Gorrillamunch and he had a party and at one point someone hurled a open yet full can of beer at his head and it sploshed all over the wall behind him and all over the stereo... I remember thinking "God this is exactly like the house is sitting on a bus and a dirty of man is sitting across from it and he's leering at the house chest quite a lot"

so I can sort of relate, y'know...

I remeber when I lived with Gorrillamunch and he had a party and at one point someone hurled a open yet full can of beer at his head and it sploshed all over the wall behind him and all over the stereo... I remember thinking "God this is exactly like the house is sitting on a bus and a dirty of man is sitting across from it and he's leering at the house chest quite a lot"

that's one of your all time greatest analogies. were you glue high at the time?

"ther's too many bad memories"

The moron was'nt even there. How can she remeber anything?

i bet the parents went on a mad one with some youngsters and are blaming the child. Poor girl.

It doesnt say if the girl or the parents wanted the 'cooling off' period. I think its the best thing as they parents are obviously raging and she's lucky thats all they are doing. I dont know if the 'my myspace was hacked' excuse will work somehow I see a flaw.

I had parties when my parents were away when we were young. But we lived in the middle of nowhere and it was so hard to find that any crowds of people got lost along the way :) :)

It doesnt say if the girl or the parents wanted the 'cooling off' period. I think its the best thing as they parents are obviously raging and she's lucky thats all they are doing. I dont know if the 'my myspace was hacked' excuse will work somehow I see a flaw.

I had parties when my parents were away when we were young. But we lived in the middle of nowhere and it was so hard to find that any crowds of people got lost along the way :) :)

she's probably used that excuse a few time too. caught in bed with some tattooed dude: "uhhh help, he's hacking myspace"

her dad was on sky news..they asked him how his daughter was and he said "i dont know.i jsut hope she shows some remorse"..

he sounds like an arse..then again his house did get raped..

I know I'd be angry, in fact I'd probably be livid but I think its extreme pretty being like that. Its only stuff at the end of the day..... it'd be worse if anything had happened to his daughter at the party

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back