House Rape ?!?!?!? (2 Viewers)

evil bandit

Website
Visit site
Some girl put up details of her house party on her myspace thne people came from all over the land to attend. After they straight out destroyed the house she now claims her account was hacked :D :D :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/wear/6551589.stm

Apparently people were posting links and doing bulletons all over myspace about a party like you see on 'Skins' taking place !!!!!!!!

man that's fucking grim. imagine 200 little knackers in yer gaff. i'd move and all.

class. i remember a few parties like that, and the close friends never get the blame for damage..its always those 'outsiders' who just rocked up on the night

KEGGGERRR

That's the ultimate fuck you. Set up a party in some asshole's house. Invite the world via the web. Instigate a wrecking of the house. Bye, assholes!

Some girl put up details of her house party on her myspace thne people came from all over the land to attend. After they straight out destroyed the house she now claims her account was hacked :D :D :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/wear/6551589.stm

Apparently people were posting links and doing bulletons all over myspace about a party like you see on 'Skins' taking place !!!!!!!!

Young people emulating parties like you see on "skins" will be the doom of civilisation.

well, if it were my daughter she'd be going through a "hanging from the rafters by her toenails" period.

do you reckon they have her in an industrial freezer? "yeah.. let's just say she's 'cooling' off. heh heh heh.. yes.. you might even say we beat her and locked her in the meat hold."

when i was about 18 my two sisters thought it would be a great idea to throw a huge house party while the father was out of town. Cue large gangs of sullen teenage pricks showing up and trashing the place. I walked in and found one fuckhole stubbing a cigar butt on the living room floor. I went to my room, grabbed a Louisville Slugger, grabbed a machete from the father's toolbox and proceeded to E-FUCKING-VACUATE the premises.

me. old before my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back