Houllier is going mad (1 Viewer)

molateen

Website
www.notmenbutgiants.com
I do believe Liverpool are in for David Bellion of sunderland . Houllier is going to sign the pacey front player . Surely this will solve Liverpools width problem . I think not . Houllier also said a week ago that he doesnt need to add to his squad to get out of his current slump . I suppose he is right . He has the mighty talents of Smicer , Diof and Traore to match Arsenals Pires , Viera and Henry or Uniteds Scholes , Keane and Van Nistelrooy . Cop on Houllier . Liverpool remind me very much of Arsenal of the 90s except instead of winning one nil they are losing one nil .

Thats rich calling me Man Utd scum . Take a look at the history of Ye Liverpool supporters . We have Heysel stadium . We have Hillsborough . Ye Liverpool supporters are not best know for your intellegence . Infact ye scouser scum are best known for your ability to nick stuff . After years of watching football as it should be played . I occasionally watch Liverpool to see how good us United supporters have it even when we are in a slump . C'mon stalk even you cant enjoy watching houlliers magnificant squad of gifted , flare and exciting players .

that's not harsh - just ignorant.
heysel was caused in the main by a group of nationalist thugs - not liverpool supporters
hillsborough was the fault of the police controlling the gates into the stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back