hostel. (2 Viewers)

i really enjoyed it although it thought it would be far more gory judging by all the reviews and word of mouth.

I like Eli Roth his films are throw backs to the late 70s early 80s gore and big tit, tongue in cheek horror.

Cabin fever is an underated gem..

Chase Meridian said:
gore and big tit, tongue in cheek horror.

Give me Jess Franco or give me red-paint-tinged death at the hands of a lesbian vampire snakewoman-werewolf from the dark side of the moon.

chutneyfarmer said:
Actually had a loan of it and watched it, well most of it, tonight. Had to turn it off after about an hour coz i was so fed up with it. Total shite!!! Again, crap characters, and even worse script. I mean, I watched Chopping Mall last night and loved it despite how crap it is, but this guy's films are just BAD! He seems to try too hard to remake the sort of classic 80's "horror & boobies" vibe but it seems a little too contrived

You bloody liar gary, you watched it in the cinema, WITH ME! Men will pay for the rape of your arsehole for your sinful lies!

If ever a film was a decroded piece of crud that film was it.

1st half= gratuitous tits
2nd half= gratuitous violence (is it really too much to mulitask?)

I found the film shallow, patronising and frankly quite poorly thought out. Who lets these things go ahead?

Idea of a warehouse where tourists can torture each other for money.... scary. The film Hostel... not scary*.

*this does not mean I didn't squeal and hide my eyes a lot.

like everyone's saying - piece of shit

it was better 10 years ago when it was called mute witness and was about snuff movies and not about tits

groan - eastern european bitches are fuckign ugly anyway, and they don't know how to dress

willows song - at this point, everyone involed in this movie deserved to die

piece of shit

eli roth talked the talk so well in some interview i read...man that movie is such a stinker

the takashi miike cameo was gay too
oh the characters kept saying everything was gay - homophobes!

the amount of TITS in this film, i came out (heh) questioning whether i should convert to lesbianism

fucking TITTIES!!!

i went to see it in the cinema and must admit that certain bits made me kinda cover my eyes like the tendons bit but overall was a bit of a boob fest and a bit hackey.
tried to watch the hills have eyes on dvd the other night but the quality was shite so i gave up. is it any good?

Accounts of the amount of boobs in this film have been grossly exaggerated on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back