Horrible movie scenes (1 Viewer)

jane said:
Westworld kicks ass. Yul Brenner versus Jeff Goldblum? Ha! No contest.

I was underwhelmed by Jurassic Park, but Westworld knocked me sockless. Scary, too. I haven't seen it in over a decade; I should track it down somehow.
I looked for it on play.com recently, they only had the making of
which wasn't quite what I was after

I cannot wait till that new disaster movie where new york is all frozeny to come out

Yeah, "The Day After Tomorrow" looks totally badass. Although selling it on ".. by the director of Independence Day" probably isn't a great idea. They should sell it on "HOLY FUCK, DOESN'T THIS LOOK TOTALLY FUCKING BADASS?! YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE MOVIE!".

Also can't wait to see the new movie with the Rock and Seann William Scott.

M.BISON said:
don't forget koyaanisqatsi! shame powasqatsi is rubbish...never seen the third one

andrew
Mark? you reading this?

I cant believe they made sequals to Iron eagel... jaaaaaaaaysus

THRILLHO said:
Yeah, "The Day After Tomorrow" looks totally badass. Although selling it on ".. by the director of Independence Day" probably isn't a great idea. They should sell it on "HOLY FUCK, DOESN'T THIS LOOK TOTALLY FUCKING BADASS?! YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE MOVIE!".

Also can't wait to see the new movie with the Rock and Seann William Scott.

god I love seann william scott
the rock less so

the day after tomorrow just looks like it's going to kick AI's frozeny NYC ass. I love all forms of disaster movie - even the core.
Unobtanium is my favourite made up material of the past year.

jane said:
Westworld kicks ass. Yul Brenner versus Jeff Goldblum? Ha! No contest.

I was underwhelmed by Jurassic Park, but Westworld knocked me sockless. Scary, too. I haven't seen it in over a decade; I should track it down somehow.
I could only find region 1 so far:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=dvd-uk&field-keywords=Westworld&bq=1/ref=sr_aps_all/026-3259768-5062833

Yul Brynner rules.

The VHS should be PAL though, but then its second hand:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004CP2E

lorcanzo said:
scariest films ever:

1: three men and a baby
Ok, so Steve Guttenberg is at his most paralysingly fearful role in this, I agree. I mean, have you seen the extra scenes on the DVD? There's one where they show Ted Danson trying to make himself lactate, and he's standing there, frowning in the mirror, pumping his arms, beating his elbows into his chest, and lamenting his entrapment in his own body. When they pan back, the sounds of ravenous eating gradually drown out Ted's sissyboy whining, and the camera focuses on a blood-spattered wall, then slowly, slowly, slowly, it pans to the source of the hungry eating, and it's Steve, devouring the 'contents' of the baby, his face buried in guts, and, just when you think it can't get worse, you notice the faint whispers of a Bette Midler song playing in the background, which eventually reaches a throbbing crescendo of sountracky hell just before the scene ends.

But Sister Act 2 was far scarier.

Speaking of movies you can't get on video/DVD very easily, does anyone have Shakes the Clown? Perhaps the only movie ever made where clowns aren't terrifying?

jane said:
Ok, so Steve Guttenberg is at his most paralysingly fearful role in this, I agree. I mean, have you seen the extra scenes on the DVD? There's one where they show Ted Danson trying to make himself lactate, and he's standing there, frowning in the mirror, pumping his arms, beating his elbows into his chest, and lamenting his entrapment in his own body. When they pan back, the sounds of ravenous eating gradually drown out Ted's sissyboy whining, and the camera focuses on a blood-spattered wall, then slowly, slowly, slowly, it pans to the source of the hungry eating, and it's Steve, devouring the 'contents' of the baby, his face buried in guts, and, just when you think it can't get worse, you notice the faint whispers of a Bette Midler song playing in the background, which eventually reaches a throbbing crescendo of sountracky hell just before the scene ends.

But Sister Act 2 was far scarier.

Speaking of movies you can't get on video/DVD very easily, does anyone have Shakes the Clown? Perhaps the only movie ever made where clowns aren't terrifying?
..correction all clowns everywhere are terrifying.

Latex lizzie said:
..correction all clowns everywhere are terrifying.

Scariest Clown ever. The one from the start of the Condor Man TV show. Used to frighten the piss out of me. Not sure why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back