Hope St (1 Viewer)

thats strange i heard he cant have kids
cos of a groin injury he got

i supose fansap will take responsibility
for that one aswell
you're such a scarred little nerd arent you fatty

that's some wierd poetry you're churning out there, duffer.

i reckon denis irwin starts every sentance with " sorry, excuse me..."

Duffman (25 Apr, 2002 03:56 p.m.):
thats strange i heard he cant have kids
cos of a groin injury he got

i supose fansap will take responsibility
for that one aswell
you're such a scarred little nerd arent you fatty
Oh
I've never been called a nerd before!
I was infact joking- Duff is alright.
didn't know about the groin injury though...ouch!
ahem,

snakybus (25 Apr, 2002 02:57 p.m.):
My mother has Downe's syndrome...

Well I guess I'll take the bait;

Guess what, that didn't stop me from giving her a royal rogering last night.

Hey nine bet you didn't expect that one.

nine (25 Apr, 2002 02:35 p.m.):
I hate it when i come in in the morning and ye've posted half a days stuff already.
VOR,i still have no idea where you're coming from,trying to stand up for these guys.I'm just going to address one thing you said.
You want me to get a sense of humour and participate in a 'textual' sparring match of sorts.I would fucking love that,it would be fun!
But,how do you come back to someone saying they fucked your mother last night?Really,what do you say.I know they're not serious but to me it's infantile and not humorous.
To all the rogue posters,if you can take the piss out of me in a genuinly witty fashion,i will gladly take it on the chin and give it back aswell.If you resort to the stupid mother/gay/cock jokes,then i'm going to ignore it.Fair enough?

This not a pisstake or sarcasm or infantile slagging but if you can respond to slagging or ribbing then why don't you?

Why do you always resort to 'I'll have you banned', 'I'll get the administrator to block this thread' etc. etc. etc. ad nauseum until all I can do is slag you some more by resorting to the afore mentioned infantile slagging.

yeah, you tell 'em. tell 'em real good. nice one. fair play. vision, boys, d'ya see it? vision.

begaorrah, keano's desperate for the Big Tin Final Game in hampden this year. but after that girlish performance from his team mates yestrday, he might as well take a rest in a turkish bath for the next three weeks and rest up for the wureld cup.

he's a leader though. he starts every sentance with "what?" and eyeballs ye. i said nuttin keano... i said nuttin.

snowt (25 Apr, 2002 04:30 p.m.):

This not a pisstake or sarcasm or infantile slagging but if you can respond to slagging or ribbing then why don't you?

as i have already said,i will respond if it's funny or witty.I notice you didn't slag me off there,so y don't you now.And try to make it funny,seeing as you claim to have such a great sense of humour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back