Hope St (2 Viewers)

pete i don't know who this madlad183 guy is but its that type of attitude we don't need around here.

its a poor copycat pisstaker

big ups to slurms, voxy, snowt, nine, welcome to duffman, 10 years and sidhe

Morgen me 'oul flower,long time no see!I agree,everybody should be buzzin,absolutely BUZZIN'!
Whats goin on with your picture by the by.I am intrigued by it.G'wan.tell us.

Ah Lads
here how the fuck can you say the keds are "DEADLY", the keds are as they themselves would say "shi". So in their native RETARD language, the deds aaaaaa shi yeah they aaaa.

Ahhhh come on homies!!Yis don't think i'm gonna fall for this do ya?I know ye're all in on it,it wasn't very subtle.Ahh but ye're sound though,i'm just BUZZIN of ye,yeah?

Lads,
That shit pisses me off, you try to get things back to the way they used to be and some humpy cunt like Professor Cunthooks, accuse you of being a pisstake, there is a serious buzz of paranoia going around,
Prof, relax the suss and quit wrecking me gaff,
AND THE KEDS ARE SHIT.

seriously i dont know who the 'madlad' is. there is only one person who can verify this and he's the inmate with the keys to the madhouse if you know what i mean.

ninesy, by the by how long have u been in exile cos woodys was banned years ago

Woody's was banned??
I'm sure there are some alternatives goign around.Wha' about hooch,or a bit of smirnoff ice,that'll get all you crazy kids rallied!!!

enter slurmzy, mumbling to himself and violently gripping his cranium. he is naked but for a burger bites wrapper covering his willy and bum. he hasn't washed in days and appears to be having a nervous breakdown.
"look..................... i.. just can't take this any...more.. i just sug....gest that we... all just settle cax".
slurms falls to the ground in a heap. he is bleeding badly from his left temple. his body is shaking rapidly. a robin lands on his shoulder and begins to peck at the wound.
"nine........i..............................love........................
............................you".
five minutes later in runs nine who is sweating and out of breath. he looks around the room and sees slurms' body lying in the corner. he rushes to the body and holds it in his arms. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OH GOD YOU BASTARD!"
cut to the funeral 3 days later. nine is giving the eulogy.
"slurms was a beautiful ..... caring man. all he wanted was to be loved.... to be held".
nine covers his face to conceal the tears.

It happened folks.Not too sure about the burger bites bag though.I thought it would have been more the size of a cadbury's chomp wrapper slurms.

nine (25 Apr, 2002 07:17 p.m.):
It happened folks.Not too sure about the burger bites bag though.I thought it would have been more the size of a cadbury's chomp wrapper slurms.

if you must know it's only 1inch long and 15inches wide, kinda like a tree stump..... and yes i am half german.

nine (25 Apr, 2002 06:52 p.m.):
Ahhhh come on homies!!Yis don't think i'm gonna fall for this do ya?I know ye're all in on it,it wasn't very subtle.Ahh but ye're sound though,i'm just BUZZIN of ye,yeah?
Lads,
I smell a rat, nice try at the old reverse psychology there, I have been leafing through your posts and its been a while since you spoke about music. Maybe you should relax on the slagging matches, quit the buzzin and bring it back to where its at keeping it real, about the music man.
Remember everybody THE KEDS AAAA SHIH

10 years of noise and confusion (25 Apr, 2002 07:52 p.m.):
i have noidea what thisthread is about!?!?! Lastthing i remember we were talking about roykeane

from now on this thread will be for trading recipes.
here's a great one for Apple Pecan Cobbler, enjoy!

Ingredients
4 cups thinly sliced apples
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup chopped pecans

Directions
1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Generously grease a 2 quart baking dish.
2 Arrange apple slices in an even layer in baking dish. In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, and 1/2 cup pecans. Sprinkle mixture over apples.
3 In a medium bowl, mix together flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl whisk together egg, evaporated milk, and melted butter or margarine. Add milk mixture to flour mixture all at once and stir until smooth. Pour mixture over apples and sprinkle top with 1/4 cup pecans.
4 Bake in preheated oven for 55 minutes.

Today I made "exotic" mushy peas. Before cooking your frozen peas boil the water with two unpeeled cloves of Garlic and a cube of vegetable stock. Sexily slip the cloves of Garlc out of their skins before gently caressing them and returning them to the water with the peas. I like to kiss each pea individually before placing them in the hot steamy water but this is optional. Cook the peas for slightly longer than you would normally before draining and moving them slowly into a sexy food processor with a knob of butter and a luscious tablespoon of Creme Fraiche or double cream. Process and serve perhaps with a fillet of smoked fish and baby potatoes on the naked body of a bored but rich 30-something whom you can easily pick up at an auction or designer furniture exhibition. For dessert I find that breasts compliment this dish perfectly.

i bags pete relinquishes administration rights to dusty. dusty rules.

dusty:
.oh and the whole my ma is dead thing.thats the oldest trick in the book for when someone says something about anyones ma.i hardly think it was true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back