Hope St (5 Viewers)

10 years of noise and confusion (25 Apr, 2002 04:47 p.m.):
keane is pure fucking SKILL

you're full of pith and vinegar aintchya. coochy cooochy cooo. go on boy, arf arf.

SO IN CONCLUSION, GET A SENSE OF HUMOUR OR FUCK OFF.[/quote]

I'd love to hear you repeat that through a mouthful of broken teeth...[/quote]

Yo, Yo Ian-Dog. 'Nuff o' this playa-hatin' bullshit.
Let's keep it real N' stop all this black on black violence, aiii.

Let's all just tune to the one true groove o' luv N' respeck.

Peace N' Out fro' De S-Dog

as i have already said,i will respond if it's funny or witty.I notice you didn't slag me off there,so y don't you now.And try to make it funny,seeing as you claim to have such a great sense of humour.

1) I was not trying to be funny this time, I was deadly serious; so why did you respond?

2) I have never claimed to be funny or witty, I just get a personal satisfaction from seeing you get so worked up over a few innocent words.

Ah, no, you're alright Nine, you really are so sound.

drop a beat....
verse 1:
love to v.o.r , if i ever meet you i think i'd like to lay you some skin, you are exactly what it says on the tin, and for that reason you should be the next ombudsman.
verse 2:
love to constable morgan, holdin' me down, hendry pots the brown, you are outstanding, you stand out, no doubt, s to the prout.
bridge:
lock flows,smack hoes, rock shows, ne-groes, ex-pose, ho-mos, curl toes, blow your nose, change your clothes, fuck bohes, russel crowes.
chorus:
at night, when no one's around, i think about the mentality of someone like nine, and i cry-e-i-i-i-i-cryyyyyye-i-e-i! I LOVE YOU NINE!

feel free to use these lyrics everyone.

snowt (25 Apr, 2002 05:18 p.m.):
as i have already said,i will respond if it's funny or witty.I notice you didn't slag me off there,so y don't you now.And try to make it funny,seeing as you claim to have such a great sense of humour.

1) I was not trying to be funny this time, I was deadly serious; so why did you respond?

2) I have never claimed to be funny or witty, I just get a personal satisfaction from seeing you get so worked up over a few innocent words.

Ah, no, you're alright Nine, you really are so sound.

Aaahhh sure you're sound aswell snowt.:*

yeah, i've been very busy having gay sex with nine, well it wasn't really sex... just a bit of dick to dick... you know the score!
but yeah if i bail you a suitcase full of used tenners will you get me a witness ticket?

Fuckin mighty!!Now that meself and slurms and snowt are mates,why don't we get to know each other?
So what are yis up ta lads?Whats ye're forte.I'll tell ye mine if ye tell me yours.;)

One for me anyway.Snowt,will you come with me?I'll buy your ticket and all.Maybe we could share a tent?I'll bring the drink aswell,woody's raspberry flavour for you slurms?

nine (25 Apr, 2002 05:42 p.m.):
One for me anyway.Snowt,will you come with me?I'll buy your ticket and all.Maybe we could share a tent?I'll bring the drink aswell,woody's raspberry flavour for you slurms?

i only drink cristal by the neck, although i always end up pouring most of it on the ground for asher d and pac.

Hey lads whats with all the bady karma around here. I can remember a time when we all of youse used to talk about cool stuff like how unbefuckingleivably excellent the frames are and how bono is king. If you want to just slag each uther off yis should go to yahoo chat or someshit site like that so you should.
peaceout

Come on lads lets get this notice board back on track, so who thinks the keds are a bunch of drogheda knackers making shit videos driving around drogheda (or is thatdrawda) in a white ford thats supposed to be a squad car. The keds are no good, their just a bunch of offspring want to bes that sound as retarded as damian duff everytime they attempt to utter a sentence, lads r's are in the alphabet for a reason they shouldnt be said like aw's eg here becomes he-aw.

slurms_mckenzie (25 Apr, 2002 05:52 p.m.):
nine (25 Apr, 2002 05:42 p.m.):

i only drink cristal by the neck, although i always end up pouring most of it on the ground for asher d and pac.

Do you mean 2pac?I wouldn't pour cristal on him if he was on fire!Snoop,now there's an admiral rappa.I'd even pour me guinness on the ground for that bizzatch!

(Voxy enters, whistling and singing to himself): Third generation punk rock band....
Here, shut yer flaps the keds are *DEADLY*!
Noticed how much funnier things have been getting around here since ninesy became friends with gach duine? Now, everybody, stop talking *about* the buzz, and *BUZZ*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back