Hope St (1 Viewer)

dusty (24 Apr, 2002 10:07 p.m.):
hey.
i read thumped a lot and i think this has completley gotten out of hand.weren't people on here giving out last week cos someone posted and said that there was too much crap on the boards?aren't there people on here who slagged off the keds and stuff when they posted here posting their lyrics and stuff?and i mean they were only keeping to their own 'locust fans read it and weep' thread till others decided to post in it too.and i know that some of you will say well we can post wherever and thats true but then so can they.i just think its ridiculous saying things like im not gonna come back here till pete gets read of them.just dont read their threads if you aren't interested in your ma jokes and read them if you are.i just think thats it.to each their own.oh and the whole my ma is dead thing.thats the oldest trick in the book for when someone says something about anyones ma.i hardly think it was true.

here, here. the fact is that morgen and slurms etc. are trying to engage you in verbal sparring, and each time you accept the challenge, and each time you lose because they're just funnier/more extreme/more imaginative. good point about the keds. it seems like it's ok to fuck with anyone outside the circle but when anyone criticises anyone inside it then you all can't take it. as someone from outside the circle i think that i am fairly free of the perspectivism that a lot of you people have. nine: you're like an old drunk man with a bag on his head, i.e. you are ridiculous. show some self awareness. ian: you are, in fact, a facetious cunt. yr post about the living room illustrates my point about the clique perfectly. the internet is not a living room, nor should it be, and if yr mates did leave i, for one, wouldn't shed a tear. but that's beside the point. if this message board is like yr living room then its pretty fucked up because there are probably hundreds of people you don't know walking around yr gaff. its no more yr gaff than it is slurms and morgans. more like the town square in fact. dusty is right: the double standards on this board are disgusting. when you get whipped in an argument/slagging match just accept it or try harder. don't go running to mammy pete (no offence pete) for help.

the voice of reason (25 Apr, 2002 09:52 a.m.):
if this message board is like yr living room then its pretty fucked up because there are probably hundreds of people you don't know walking around yr gaff.

It's more like MY living room.

Remember - At the end of the day, I pay the rent. As long as you're under my roof you'll live by my rules, young man. Now go to your room and think about what you've done. And don't come back down until you're ready to apologise to your mother.... ehhh yeah sorry got sidetracked there.. where was I?

Oh yeah -

"...and if you don't like it here, then pack up your shit and leave."
[1](c) Carnivore[/1]

the voice of reason (25 Apr, 2002 09:52 a.m.):
ian: you are, in fact, a facetious cunt. yr post about the living room illustrates my point about the clique perfectly. .

This is an example of how to miss my point... and if you ever said that to my face, you would be greeted with my fist, you pompus little nerd...

I'm afraid when it comes to the auld fisty-cuffs...I have nothing to offer.
The situation has arisen and I've had to say "Sir, I appreciate your anger and wish I could help, but I have nothing to offer." We shook hands and settled the Mêlée over tea.

Anyway, I'd gladly watch and scream for the smaller guy!

"Get him Karl! You too Lenny!"

I've only ever been in one fight in my entire life.
It was with Damian Duff- that guy who plays for Ireland. He was in PE with me in school and I hated how good he was so I used to try and foul him all the time.
In the end we had a punch up in a class...kicked his frickin' ass too.

you absolute bastard. the duffer is a national treasure. you thug and bully you.

en garde, i say. en garde.

little, sweet, innocent duffer of the magic feet?

lies, sir. lies. Have at you.

Ian (24 Apr, 2002 08:53 p.m.):
Here pete, why is this little shits Email not available? Thought you couldent join up without a valid account or whatever...
I dont think I want to come back to this bord untill were rid of these pricks...

Picture the scene... Your at home, your in your living room whatever, with a few of your mates, talkin shite, having a bit of a laugh whatever... geting things off your chest, sharing ideas, talking about upcoming events you might go see... nice relaxed, familiar terratory... somewhere you enjoy being...
Then suddenly a bunch of teenage loudmouth little bastards come in with their flaggans and stupid juvenile sence of humour... ruin everything... your mates politly make their excuses and one by one they leave... never to return...

1) I AM NOT IN YOUR LIVING ROOM, I DO NOT EVEN LIVE IN DUBLIN.

2) I AM NOT A TEENAGER

3) NOBODY ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS YOUR FRIEND. THEY ARE MERELY OTHER BORED PEOPLE AT WORK/COLLEGE/WHEREVER WHO LIKE TO LEAVE PSEUDO-HUMOUROUS MESSAGES TO THINK THAT THERE IS SOME VALIDITY TO THEIR USELESS FUCKING LIVES, THE MESSAGES I LEAVE ARE EXACTLY THAT SO DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO TAKE THE PISS OUT ME IN YOUR BULLSHIT DUBLINSED INDIE KID OVERLY-AFFECTED WAY.

4) I DO NOT DRINK FLAGGANS

5) THE DOOR TO YOUR HOUSE IS LOCKED AND I COULDN'T BURST IN, HOWEVER IF AM DRUNK AND IN A PUBLIC ARENA THEN THAT IS MY BUSINESS AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN YOU JUST LEAVE THAT PUBLIC ARENA.

SO IN CONCLUSION, GET A SENSE OF HUMOUR OR FUCK OFF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back